LF horde to gank in molten front

85 Human Mage
pst me or fexy
Reply Quote
I do not look for PvP myself, but I believe from hearing the observations of others, you need to leave the sanctuary area in Molten Front for that to happen.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I swore i heard trolls............na nvm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm all for some world pvp and ganking, but you guys hug that sanctuary zone like it's your mother's bosom. I doubt that counts as pvping.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I'm all for some world pvp and ganking, but you guys hug that sanctuary zone like it's your mother's bosom. I doubt that counts as pvping.

Cheers.

they happen to be doing this right now

edit: now after all the horde that were killing them are gone they're going around 3v1ing people
Edited by Novakayne on 8/19/2011 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
08/19/2011 01:36 PMPosted by Novakayne
they happen to be doing this right now

When aren't they?

08/19/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Ishammael
but you guys hug that sanctuary zone like it's your mother's bosom
And ^--- this.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue

Cheers.

FWIW its even both sides can run back up there and it makes you have to think about when to use your cc/stuns etc to keep them from getting away. It also makes you trinket or cooldown different. I got fexy and magic I think once each. That's not to discount the times fexy smashed my pink hair.

I'm still upset about when you guys smashed me while I was combat spec outside of the portal though. That was mean mon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
pst me or Duelist fexy

Makes sense.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Fexy and Magic are both P***ys when it comes to pvping. As soon as u're about to own them they run up to the sanc. I wonder if they call that skill?? They never fight fair. My guild and i owned them several times to the point they wouldnt even come down from the Sanc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I find this post very amusing, hey fexy remember the other day when I was roflmao-stompin your !@#. You had that guy "Tony" trying to help you... You tried running for the Sanctuary, then you felt the "Hammer of the wrath". And, ended up falling on your $%^? lol

The only time you do good, is with this mage... but that's only because he pops out then freezes everyone an blinks back to the sanctuary leaving his mirror images and keeping people in your hotbox for 1 shot macro.

You both run in an outta the sanc when anyone does any damage to you... making sure people Blow their CD's.... and so you can heal. Using the mobs outside to your advantage. you're cool! "real skillz"
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I still like that people are posting that you guys are bad for running to sanctuary to heal.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I find it amusing that they're not even defending themselves lol kids will be kids
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I haven't seen them around in awhile. :0
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
u bad go back to ur realm n find sum more elitists to carry u nova
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
only time we hug the sanc is when theres 2v6+
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
besides nova did u even land a kill on any of us u good 2-3 ppl out there aswell
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/21/2011 10:32 AMPosted by Ifuseekamy
Fexy and Magic are both P***ys when it comes to pvping. As soon as u're about to own them they run up to the sanc. I wonder if they call that skill?? They never fight fair. My guild and i owned them several times to the point they wouldnt even come down from the Sanc.

^^ my guild lol!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I can't even understand what you're saying
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]