The time is 7:30 server and the group is kind of flexible so we need

1) one DPS and two healers

Or

2) 2 DPS and one healer

OR

3) One tank, one dps and one healer

OR

4) One tank and two healers.

I think that I have that right. This is a good patient group with varying degrees of raiding experience. Depending on what's going on we'll probably go about 2 hours. If we are close to a break through at that time we may extend or if everyone feels like pushing on. This would be a great time for someone that wants to get started raiding to jump in and get your feet wet or it would be a really good time for someone with a little experience to help out some that are trying to get started.

If interested please at least read the fights http://www.crusaderscoliseum.com/cataclysm-boss-tactics/bastion-of-twilight-tactics/halfus-wyrmbreaker-tactics contact me or anyone in my guild in game and let them know and we'll send you an invite for the event.

Thanks for reading!
Reply Quote
1 more...preferably healer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you ever raid on Wednesdays and Fridays. I have a healer and a dps to assist. I am usually available after 9 server. Feel free to message me in-game during those days DPS theros / Healer Therena.

Also If you need room for a few more people I'm sure some of my guildies will be happy to assist.
Reply Quote
Fridays may be possible. I'm on the east coast so 9 server time is 10 for me so that's a bit late for raiding on a work night.

Thanks to all that participated Sunday night. I learned a bit and had a blast too.
Edited by Missteek on 8/23/2011 9:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Careful, Theroz. Miss has been known to hit people upside the head with alcohol bottles to GMs who ninja'd their members. :)

I hope your runs go well, Miss.
Edited by Aeneus on 8/23/2011 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I can make 8 server.

I can bring a tank, a dps, or a healer

which will be 9 your time if that helps.
Reply Quote
LOL I never hit anyone my throwing aim is too bad and I always missed.

Theroz I'll see what I can put together. Maybe you can drag Aeneus along kicking and screaming. *evil grin* Maybe you'll enjoy running with us and I can steal some of Drak Thul Knights guild members away from them. I owe them...

Thanks Aeneus. Maybe as fall gets here more people will start playing again and getting a group together will be easier.

Oh and I rolled a whopping 8 on the Shaman head piece that Halfus dropped. The other shaman beat me out with a 23. *cry*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sorry to hear about the shammy piece, it will drop again. You can commiserate with Galdask, he waited forever for that to drop, and finally saw it on heroic.

As far as dragging me along, you do know you just have to ask, and if I'm available and unlocked, I'd be happy to help. You should grab Gollin too. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Sounds good.

Yeah we do have a few that don't get to raid much that are raid capable. If ever you set raids up on the calendar send me an invite and put me on as admin.

I can then invite some guildies to join aeneus included :).

We have plenty of east coasters that may accomodate your raid schedule.
Reply Quote
Sounds great Therena. Thanks much!
Reply Quote
Trying to get something together for Friday night and maybe Sunday night. We've had several out for various reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
what time? I'll see if i can make it. 7pm server might be the earliest.
If you are missing a lot I have 5 extra people that can come.
Edited by Theroz on 9/8/2011 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have it set for 7 server. I'll shoot you an invite when I log in later. :)

Oh we can push it back to 7:30 if needed too but will have to plan to knock off about 9:30 server on Sunday since it's a work night.
Edited by Missmash on 9/8/2011 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]