LFM - Fast-Paced Firelands 10 Raid.

92 Blood Elf Paladin
Greetings, Malygos.

I am in search of players who are dedicated, dependable and highly skilled to fill out a weekly raid group that I am forming. These players should be looking for a progress-based raid setting that is efficient and professional.

Our goal is to clear Firelands normal as quickly as possible and proceed to heroic, then clear that as fast as possible. We will raid 3 nights a week (Tues-Thurs) for 3 hours each night (8:30PM-11:30PM).

Basic Requirements
    Ability to do your job extremely well.
    Reliability (100% attendance and punctuality)
    Reliable internet.

Although inclusion is not contingent upon membership in my guild (that is, the guild in which I reside), interested parties are of course welcome to join <Instruments of Night>, as it is a level 25 guild with lots of active players. (this will not give anyone any special consideration for inclusion)

If you are interested in being a member of this raid group, please contact me in-game for more specific information.
Edited by Amaldril on 8/21/2011 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Starting tonight would be cool.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. Starting tonight would be cool.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
We could really use good DPS for this group, especially an Arcane mage, Shadow priest or a warlock. A solid dps/healer hybrid would be most awesome, too.
Reply Quote
Amaldril will be actively looking for a healer , and a healer/dps hybrid . Please feel free to contact her in regards to her raids schedule and loot rules . The pseudo pug has began to progress into Firelands with a pace that was unexpected . I was 1 of the raids healers but due to unforeseen events will not be able to keep the schedule set in place . The raid is comprised of competent players with the drive to succeed . And I hope they find someone to fill my slot so it doesn't slow the momentum they have built up over the last week or 2.
Edited by Murmin on 8/31/2011 9:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
Our pseudo-pug (which is no primarily a <Smoke and Mirrors> thing) now has 2 bosses down in Firelands, - Shannox (8/24) and Alysrazor (9/1).

Our raid team is currently quite full it seems, although exceptional players are ALWAYS welcome to inquire.

Right now we are most in need of an excellent Warlock (Affliction would be nice) and also have no rogues or warriors. We are not currently seeking any additional Death Knights, Paladins or Hunters.

Our make-shift guild website is currently http://smokenmirrors.guildomatic.com but there's not much there apart from a forum. Anyway, contact me if you're interested in joining this raid team or the guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]