Looking for new home [H]

6 Undead Rogue
A friend and I are looking to transfer servers. All we really do is PvP, but we'd be more than willing to join another PvE server if there is an active PvP community. We're both back from a long break from the game, and have only been PvPing since about 4.1. Which means we're not Gladiators by any means, but we're always improving. We're both 1900 RBG rated, but nowhere near capped; also capped 3's rating at about 1800 (arms/disc/frost mage), but we never got 100% serious about arenas.

TL;DR Arms/Prot Warr and Disc Priest PvPers looking for guild. We're better than most.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
That's great that you're better than most, but why would you ever transfer to Norgannon of all places?
Reply Quote
6 Undead Rogue
I'm just scouting around for places with an active PvP community. If Norgannon doesn't have one, I'll look somewhere else.
Reply Quote
6 Undead Rogue
BTW, Promiscuous (spriest from vanilla) says Hi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]