Appologies and my confession

85 Blood Elf Mage
Hi there everyone old and new to this server. As an oldschool vanilla gamer of this realm, I would like to finally release a passage about myself for it has been bothering me a long time to bottle this up but I really just need this closure.

I would like to confess the reason as to why I make fun of certain people and abuse gamers of inferior skills as well as get really upset when I lose duels or get killed in world pvp and call people horrid for needing more than 5 people to kill me. I am actually unhappy in my real life due to a physical issue I have that I have experienced in my years of high school and have not sorted from then until today. I used to be picked on for this feature and that is why I come on this game to play a pretty blood elf female to project myself into this avatar and hide from real life. I am finally going to admit the reasoning for my behavior for it needs to change after years of failing at real life, sadly I suffer a disease called obesity....

If any of you suffer the same problem as me, I would very much appreciate your support even though I don't really deserve it but yeah...it's soo difficult to even go in public, my confidence feels so shattered when people look at me, that is why I hide here and that is why I am angry all the time. Please understand why I have behaved the way I have in the past, I feel I deserve a second chance and forgiveness from all I have badmouthed and mocked....

Amevie is currently banned from the forums as well due to the type of immature nonsense we post up here and she relayed a message to me that she also wanted to confess something due to the fact that she can never post anymore. But yes it is true, she is also suffering the same kind of disease that afflicted me since high school and we use this to find a way out of our depressing lives... We hope that we can change the way we behave by doing this and hope we can make these forums a more friendly safe place.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
http://docnews.diabetesjournals.org/content/1/2/10.1.full
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
They need to learn how to use the space bar...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I see....
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
People STILL dislike you on here? Good god, I admit I used to think of you as an attention !@#$% in BC, such as lots of people thought of me back then, but then I grew to find it funny because of how serious everybody was being. Drama entertains me.

Regardless, I still love ya Virc.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Khaz'Goroth Shore, !@#$s getting real.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
TL;DR
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
props bby, you're back on khaz m8
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
only 4 u qtpi
Reply Quote
1 Undead Priest
Hi it is Amevie, but some of you may know me as Akrieva.

I am giving up my "trolling" ways, truth is I only ever did it to boost my self esteem by mocking other people. What Virc posted was true, and this has taken a lot of anxiety of people knowing the truth off my back.

It was always difficult when people asked me what I looked like.
I have told a lot of lies as to what I look like; even going as far as linking someone else's pictures and using them on skype and facebook. I also said I suffered from anorexia, this also was not true. I just said it so people would think it less likely I suffered from obesity, if not damn near impossible. I don't think any of you can understand how good it feels to have the truth finally out there.

I am currently banned from the forums, but I will post nothing but nice comments when I get back because I have realised the error of my ways and how mean I was initially. I did not mean to be such a mean person, but I apoligize for doing so.

I hope you can all accept me for what I am.

-Akrieva
Edited by Vonz on 8/19/2011 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Cereal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This is now a Spiderman thread.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Best thread in years, shouldve been done earlier there would be more bites.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
08/19/2011 07:54 PMPosted by Mankrik
10/10
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
thanks OP, I came buckets.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
TROLLIN', TROLLIN', TROLLIN', EVERYBODY TROLLIN'
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dear OP.
I love our facebook chats.
Love me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Just one thing....
It's not a disease.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]