Updated Void Storage and Bag Search Images

Community Manager
We've just added some new images to our Void Storage preview which show off the updated UI for Void Storage vaults, as well as the new bag search feature in action. Let us know what you think!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3342240#blog

Reply Quote
Community Manager
Also, just to clear up a few points of confusion:

• Void Storage vaults will be per character, not per account. We're still very interested in providing a way for players to share BoA items cross-realm, but there are a number of technological milestones we need to reach before we can make that kind of service available.

• The prices for unlocking a Void Storage vault, depositing items, and withdrawing items are still under discussion. The values shown in the blog screenshots should not be considered final.

• You don't need to place an item in Void Storage in order to use it for Transmogrification. The systems are completely separate. They're designed to complement one another, but not require each other.

• Most tabards will be eligible for Void Storage (excluding a few which cannot become soulbound to a character).

Reply Quote
72 Undead Warrior
^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
woot. more info
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Sweet.

Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Good to know.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
hot damn
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Woo.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Thanks a bunch Lyl!! <3
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Gnome Warrior
Oooo... bag search.

I guess I should read blogs more often.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/19/2011 05:55 PMPosted by Scythe
woot. more info

If you have any other questions, speak up! While many of the details surrounding Void Storage and the bag search system are still under development, we'll be happy to try and provide you with as much information as we can. (And pass on your feedback to our developers, too!)
Edited by Lylirra on 8/19/2011 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
will there be an achievement "I got sucked into the Void" upon buying said Void Storage?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
08/19/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Columbine
will there be an achievement "I got sucked into the Void" upon buying said Void Storage?

Good question! I'll see what I can find out. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love all the new information that's coming out about 4.3, but it does bum me out that we probably won't see the patch for months :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
does the deposit for each item change based off the kind of item it is? weapon, tabard and so on?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
How many slots of void storage will be available?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I love the fact you're putting in the ability to search your bags and bank. One feature though that Bagnon has that I know people would enjoy would be able to search all their OTHER characters at the same time. Aka being able to see how many say "Volatile Fire" you have total, not just one the character you're on. Now this doesn't need to be cross-realm or faction but at least same server, same faction would be nice. If that was added then I think Bagnon would become obsolete, which seems to be the point here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
what is the capacity, in terms of amount of items, of the void storage?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]