Transmogrification, Cool warrior sets.

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Warrior
I like mine, personally.
85 Blood Elf Warrior
/flex

Kill the mutants! Burn the heretics! Purge the unclean!!

For the Alliance!

Uh hu try to burn me! Cause I am Fireproof! You alliance warriors don't scare me I see orc and trolls all day . You guys just look like loony toons!
85 Night Elf Warrior
01/27/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Thugwart
The rarer, the better the set (special snoflake syndrome). That's why selecting easily acquirable PvP sets is kinda boring.

Sets that look like crap, still look like crap even if they are rare.

If I was the only one on my server that had a dirty flying toilet mount, take a guess what I would be sitting on as I cruise around Azeroth?

90 Dwarf Warrior
01/27/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Sâbot
Uh hu try to burn me! Cause I am Fireproof! You alliance warriors don't scare me I see orc and trolls all day . You guys just look like loony toons!

Good! Keep thinking' that, yeh frilly cloud-sniffer!

I do love when I am underestimated... Makes my job so much easier.
85 Orc Warrior
RAGE!!!
85 Blood Elf Warrior
SILENCE! I kill you!
90 Tauren Druid
I'd like to collect the T1/2 DPS warrior clown set for nostalgia.
85 Night Elf Warrior
i like what i got, goes well with the headless horseman's mount.
85 Human Warrior
I have wrathful shoulders mixed with warrior Ymirjar armor second tier (the orange one) for belt, legs, and boots. My helmet is the Helm of Blazing Glory from Baleroc, and my chestplate is from the troll chain quest line to stop the high priests from killing their animal gods. The chest is nice because it covers my neck up to my jaw, making me look very armored (even though warriors benefit absolutely nothing from armor).
90 Night Elf Warrior
My tank set is T6. I was an SW guard for awhile but that's way overdone. I mean T6 is overdone too but in this gear I actually look like I can withstand a breath attack from a dragon or a blow from Cho'Gall's hammer.

My PVE dps gear and my PVP set are both mogged into the "of Valor" set that I bought farming darkmoon faire on multiple toons (replica pieces are BOE!!!!) I am a shining golden warrior of horde slaying!
85 Night Elf Warrior
i cant get that deep red i want, wish blizz allowed a color wheel for us to custom color lol
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I'll stick to this set for PvE, my PVP set is the new Glad stuff too. Both for this tier were fantastic... I did make one change though.

I use the battle-kilt from the Pre-WotLK event with it. Pro-status design with the rest of the armor and that.
85 Night Elf Warrior
Tier 1, even though it doesn't feel as special considering how often you see the heirlooms.
26 Blood Elf Rogue
Deathwing set is the only logical option.
90 Draenei Warrior
I've got a spinning shield!
90 Human Warrior
01/27/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Dakara

Didn't you used to be a troll?
90 Draenei Warrior
01/27/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Saeris

Didn't you used to be a troll?

I think you are confusing me with Daakara. Double a!

This character has gone through all the Alliance races with race changes though. <_<;
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]