[A] Wonderful Sausage Recruiting!

85 Human Warrior
Hello there!

First, here's a little information about us:

We're starting fresh on a different server and faction from our old raiding guild. We had a lot of success throughout the 4 years we raided. We maintained top horde spot on Shattered Hand, and 3rd spot behind DnT//Drama back in Vanilla. In TBC We had the first Gruul kill (before nerfs), Vashj kill, and full clears of TK//Hyjal//BT//Sunwell. Scoring top 100 in the world on Illidan, and 38th on KJ. We dominated up to ToGC in WotLK, with Algalon//Naxx//Sarth(3)//Malygos first kills (all 25m). We also completed server first Alone in the Dark. After which a lot of us burned out and decided to take a break from the game.

What we're here for:

We can give you a drama free and stable guild environment. You will be able to find an active roster at most times of the day and dungeon//pvp//achievement groups (because we all love nerd points :P). Our ideal candidates would have raiding experience, but it isn't required. Beyond that a love of your class, a positive attitude, and a willingness to grow with us and contribute to something you can call your own. Our goal is to have a tight knit 25m raid core.

That said, this is what we need.

Tank: 1 *feral druid preferred but any are fine*
DPS: Warlock (1), Hunters (1), Shadow Priest (1), Death Knight (1), Elemental Shaman (1)
Healer: Paladin (1), Priest (1)

We've begun our 25m raids and we're looking for a few more to shore up a few spots!

Got Shannox, Beth and Alysrazor with 20 people, feels good man. Need a few more!

Raid times are Tues-Thurs 7:30pm est - 11:30pm est.

Looking for people that are 359 or better gear-wise.

You can contact me (Dranlo), Hammerbro, or Deltt via in game mail or whisper if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks for reading and your time!

-Updated 10/10
Edited by Dranlo on 10/10/2011 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Nice to see some new blood.
Welcome to the server!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Thanks very much Holyavenger!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
NERDS!

And I loves them....
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Dat cow
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
how now brown cow?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
and i said to myself...what a wonderful Worl...sausage!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Ever try a blood sausage?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Oh science... what have we done?
Reply Quote
I approve this message.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
the sausage is quickly becoming more wonderful. Get in on this ppl!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Needsmoarppl. <3
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
There is nothing like a wonderful sausage and biscuit in the morning before going to work. Especially those with fresh baked puns.
Edited by Pro on 9/5/2011 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]