Any Roleplayers in this realm?

if there are any roleplayers ( doubt there is ) please pst me so we can rp. :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I enjoy slow walking around and saluting guards.
Reply Quote
I don't do that but I mean this is a fun realm and to quest and stuff, but I want to roleplay too, but don't like any other server :c
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Greetings, traveler.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I hail from Thunder Bluff
Reply Quote
Greetings. Do you guys roleplay? :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Well met. Delighted.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I like to think I always play the game with a hint of RP.

But mostly I just want everyone to know I'm all up on my Donald Trump !@#$, while you haters are gettin' mad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Look at all this money
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If you are looking for good RP, I suggest the Wyrmrest Accord server. I was there for a little bit and had a lot of fun. Though if you were to go, I believe you'd have more fun on the horde side than alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sometimes I pretend to be a half decent rogue, does that count?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I put on my robe and wizard hat?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
*Refúge removes his robes*
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warlock
*Werecakes slip off his cowl, revealing a sensual gleam in his striking blue eyes*
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Mage
08/21/2011 02:49 PMPosted by Werecakes
*Werecakes slip off his cowl, revealing a sensual gleam in his striking blue eyes*

Does your Hitler GM know you are posting on a public forum? I know she likes to tell people that they can't post on public forums because it is against your guild rules and conduct. Why are you posting? She is just gonna tell you want to do with your account that you pay for so you better hope her buddy Shaman does not cry about you posting on a public forum. ROFL
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warlock
You seem to have a case of U MAD and I can prescribe some pills for that, - I am a Doctor.
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Mage
08/21/2011 05:59 PMPosted by Werecakes
You seem to have a case of U MAD and I can prescribe some pills for that, - I am a Doctor.

Not at all I just think when a guild master tells you that you can not do something when they don't pay for your account, they need to check themselves!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Poppin' dance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think you misunderstand little goblin mage. Posting in the forums is not against our guild conduct rules, personally attacking someone in said post on the other hand, is.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Someone broke the law
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]