New Hunter Pets in Firelands and Mt. Hyjal

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Is it me, or do they seem way to hard to tame? I spent hours reading about them on wowhead and looking them up on Petopia and seen several tonight but at every attempt failed. There merely pets why must they be so hard to tame ... granite a rare is a rare but should be more about looks then anything not difficulty of the tame. Spawn timers themselves make it hard for those of us who have little time to play as it is hard enough. Why lose more people? I really only play due to my love with the rares that you have wonderfully introduced, have most exotic rares from past content, just think you may want to consider revamping on how difficult they are for your average everyday joe ... love cata thus far and what you have to offer us in the future, but tonight's failed hunter escapade has me to the point of almost wanting to quit WoW, which is horrible ... 10 x 85's on my realm and account alone ... just asking for a lil help ... at least consider making rares easier to tame like previous content or something ... or increasing the spawn rate so if we do fail we dont have to wait for like weeks to see them again for those of us with real lives and jobs. thanks for awesome content, revamps of old content and what you have shown us will be coming in the future.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
which ones are you having trouble with?
i found them pretty simple only hard one was Deth' Tilac if you dont have many to help
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
08/21/2011 05:42 AMPosted by Faerian
Is it me, or do they seem way to hard to tame? I spent hours reading about them on wowhead and looking them up on Petopia and seen several tonight but at every attempt failed. There merely pets why must they be so hard to tame ... granite a rare is a rare but should be more about looks then anything not difficulty of the tame. Spawn timers themselves make it hard for those of us who have little time to play as it is hard enough. Why lose more people? I really only play due to my love with the rares that you have wonderfully introduced, have most exotic rares from past content, just think you may want to consider revamping on how difficult they are for your average everyday joe ... love cata thus far and what you have to offer us in the future, but tonight's failed hunter escapade has me to the point of almost wanting to quit WoW, which is horrible ... 10 x 85's on my realm and account alone ... just asking for a lil help ... at least consider making rares easier to tame like previous content or something ... or increasing the spawn rate so if we do fail we dont have to wait for like weeks to see them again for those of us with real lives and jobs. thanks for awesome content, revamps of old content and what you have shown us will be coming in the future.

I've currently tamed 9 out of 10 of the rare Molten Front beasts and none of them are really "hard". Time consuming to wait for them but never hard. It doesn't take a genius to work out the mechanics of each individual beast and only one is less then obvious (Kirix).

P.S. If you have time to read Wowhead and Petopia, you can read up on proper English and grammar, please.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
"Challenge Tames"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]