Pandemonium.

85 Tauren Druid
Was wondering if u guys were still kickin, been forever since i was last on windrunner ian still play? holla back (Heislegend)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
They seem to be doing well. Don't hear much from them anymore though....this realm forum has become a bit quiet since Samskara left :o
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
He went horde to Dragonmaw last I saw. Kept lurking around here for a little bit. Tried to do a search but he probably name changed from being the same person he was here and people getting tired of it, haha.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Been on this server for just as long, but when you parade yourself around like you did people get opinions :P Wasn't really trying to be mean, more of a joke. And it really has been quiet around here since you left. Just an honest observation.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
That sam guy was just trash
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
brotection ive been on the windrunner forums since like 07 you don't even know

ask ventris
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
Why are you so mean, daddy Ventris?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
the internet you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany *shakes head*
Reply Quote
7 Worgen Hunter
If you want to stick up for your friend by attacking/calling out another player by name (in that snotty '@' format) because he doesn't like your friend, no one can stop you.

But that is all you are doing; taking sides and continuing a nasty fight. Don't act like you are clearing things up with accurate representations of people who have chosen to be high profile, divisive members of this community. If you say you have had a good experience with them, good for you. If other players claim they've had bad experiences with them, that is not hard to believe.

-World Peace!

p.s. insert gratuitous, oblique, shout out, here, to my buddy that you don't know.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/26/2011 11:12 AMPosted by Willöughby
(in that snotty '@' format)

I'm not getting into the middle of this discussion, for historical reasons, but I have never viewed the @ as a "snotty" gesture, more a, this is the person I am talking to so that everyone else doesn't get confused as to who I am directing my text at. It is just a way of projecting your text at a specific person, not at the topic or thread as a whole.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i could give two sh*ts about this sam character so stop flaming my post, was just checking on old friends. and yea ventris if i do ill hit u up got an ally pally just no cash to switch em haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]