Hell Raiders Recruiting

85 Tauren Druid
Hell Raiders is currently recruiting all classes and roles for raid progression. All T11 content on farm and T12 content in progress (Raid has experience downing Shannox, and foresees Beth and Rhy going down this week). If you are interested visit http://hellraiders.enjin.com/ or contact Takhìsís, Wöude, Calimaria, or Azmeriah in game for more information.
Reply Quote
Ya, so don't join this guild. They are all ninjas. And if you don't join the guild, I recommend NOT puging with them. They are rude, obnoxious and worst of all Ninjas.
Reply Quote
08/27/2011 06:09 PMPosted by Miret
Ya, so don't join this guild. They are all ninjas. And if you don't join the guild, I recommend NOT puging with them. They are rude, obnoxious and worst of all Ninjas.

Normally I'd say this is uncalled for but after seeing a friend/guild mate get into a group with one of their members and get kicked because he is Unholy, your statement about them being rude seems to stand true. It's a loss for them because he's solid DPS and knows all but Rag (and I believe he's quite familiar with it too!). Best of luck to you guys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]