[H] From Afar recruiting for 2nd grp

85 Goblin Shaman
Currently looking for 1 legit healer druid or priest (disc/holy) ilvl 365 min and 1 DPS ranged or melee ilvl 365

Our 2nd group is 3/7 looking to be 5/7 by next week

For more info jus ask or talk to me in-game :)
App to www.FromAfar.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
I would like to know why anyone would want to join a guild who's members delight in griefing lfg members by harassing them, and purposefully pulling bosses toward the pick up member in hopes of killing them.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
This is an old thread for FL recruitment. 2nd group is full.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The thing about From Afar, Mechatote, is that they seem to take anyone. Consequently, all of the most bottom-barrel derpheads from our server (and that's saying a LOT) are in, or at one time have been in their guild. The guild isn't all bad, they're just a little too accepting of anyone, IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You should join the #1 guild on duskwood, <what> instead.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i have to agree on the whole "accept any1 policy", but.... blame zahti for that 1. We take any1 from the server, but our raid groups are very strict on who we bring in especially for group x and group z
Edited by Xêrxes on 2/16/2012 9:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
That is kind of the only option to really see potential talent is by weeding them out, especially on Duskwood. We've done it with a few of our runs, it gives a perfect scenario of who is competent and who isn't. Especially when you are starting something up brand new, and don't have the availability of knowing the community.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Nickcraft
That is kind of the only option to really see potential talent is by weeding them out, especially on Duskwood. We've done it with a few of our runs, it gives a perfect scenario of who is competent and who isn't. Especially when you are starting something up brand new, and don't have the availability of knowing the community.

I wasn't talking in terms of talent. I'm not elitist like that. I was talking about the over-the-top obnoxious personalities of our server.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
02/17/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Rowynn

I wasn't talking in terms of talent. I'm not elitist like that. I was talking about the over-the-top obnoxious personalities of our server.

You know talking about me like that is quite rude.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/17/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Balmazer

You know talking about me like that is quite rude.

Crap didn't think you'd see this.... /awkward
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]