Breaking News: Sarannah Retires to Nagrand

It's that time guys that I must say my good byes.

The days of tanking big scary bosses and arguing with trolls in trade chat are over. No longer will Sarannah lead the Horde to victory over the icky Alliance.

Now Sarannah will graze on the succulent grass of Nagrand, fish in the many lakes, and chase giant clefthoofs around.

I leave for the military in 5 hours. Going to miss everyone. I love you all (even the angry trolls).

Take care everyone! I may be back in the future. Who knows?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Will you be milkable?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /legcling

Besides, Nagrand is my retirement spot whenever the day come that Enna finishes her worrk. Although, I doubt you'll find md my spot, so I guess it is ok. :D

PS... It isn't really retirement if you come back down the road. :P Good luck in boot camp. If they give you internet access feel free to catcch up with me on fb while you are there.
Edited by Enna on 8/23/2011 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /legcling

Besides, Nagrand is my retirement spot whenever the day come that Enna finishes her worrk. Although, I doubt you'll find md my spot, so I guess it is ok. :D

PS... It isn't really retirement if you come back down the road. :P Good luck in boot camp. If they give you internet access feel free to catcch up with me on fb while you are there.

Not going to have any internet access till my 2 years of nuclear school after boot camp. Even then I won't be able to access internet until i buy a laptop and pay for Comcast (yes we have to pay for our own internet >_>). Ill definitely do my best to say hi and keep in touch w/ everyone by christmas-ish?

/cry
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, I figured that but sometimes it depends on which base you get sent to for boot camp. Ft Sill is the most strict while others will even allow days off.... Anyway, gl and if you ever need anything down the road Bif and I know a bit about military life so just let us know if you need anything. :D
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
pssh nagrand. go out like a man and log out in the throne room in SW
Reply Quote
Wow, how many times you gonna "leave"? Have fun in the "military" lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Diddn't your momma teach you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I always try to be nice(which is why you rarely see me on forums anymore). But I have talked to him about this before and it is a great scrfice for both the soldier and his or her familiy. You should be thanking him.

Thank you Sarannah!
Reply Quote
Thank him for what? No one ever thanked me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Diddn't your momma teach you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." I always try to be nice(which is why you rarely see me on forums anymore). But I have talked to him about this before and it is a great scrfice for both the soldier and his or her familiy. You should be thanking him.

Thank you Sarannah!

^ This 10 times over.

Good luck to you Sarannah
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Shaman
I heard sarannah likes men, but he doesn't have a computer to come back and say no. Therefore it must be the truth.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]