Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
This guide, in it's entirety, is now in add-on form! All the lovely sets listed here can be viewed on your character in-game with the brand new MogIt_Armorkinis!

You can download it right here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit_armorkinis
It requires the MogIt version 2.0 which is found here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

Enjoy the armorkinis! :D
Special /hugs and much love to Aelobin! <3

And now a guide just for the Gents as well! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610691

A lot of you have known of my absolute passion for platekinis and my large collection of skimpy armor. You hinted at and then outright asked me to list them all. Well, challenge accepted! This took a lot more time and work than I had realized it would, for I wanted to make sure I had all skins and colors included, not just the ones that I wear. In my research, I found some new ones I hadn't seen before. So I do admit, I may have some missing still. If you know of a skimpy armor design or color I do not have listed, please let me know and I will happily add it! ^_^
Sidenote: I started this list weeks ago, before Transmogrifying was announced. I will now try to find other options for the white and grey items I have listed, so they can be transmo'd.
All mentioned are available in full sets unless noted otherwise, but I am only linking the chest and legs in most cases.

PLATE
I will start off this list with the fabulous Bloodscale Breastplate and Bloodscale Legguards. Such a lovely set, and the skin is repeated with a tad more coverage in the golden Conqueror's Breastplate and a blue (chest only) Hydralick Armor. There is also a full set in blue but it may be hard to find, being from an Armorsmith quest that is no longer in game, Ornate Mithril Pants. The set is also available in a brown mail set Brigade Breastplate and boss drop chest Ironspine's Ribcage. Then a mail leg only in red, Firemane Leggings.

Now for the skimpiest of them all, Glorious Breastplate and Glorious Legplates! Besides the golden set, it comes in a green/grey Lofty Breastplate and a blue/gold Vanguard Breastplate. Also available as chest pieces only, in black Warrior's Embrace, in a Horde-only blue/gold Nether Protector's Chest and a pink/yellow mail Energized Chestplate.

One of my personal favorites here: Saltstone SurcoatSaltstone Legplates, the chest is also available as a boss drop Carapace of Anub'shiah, and the legs as a quest reward Cenarion Thicket Legplates. Besides the gorgeous silver/purple version, it comes in green/gold Jade Breastplate and a sort of tan/red Tyrant's Chestpiece with a boss drop alternative Carapace of Tuten'kash. We also have a few mail options available. A Jade look-alike Sandstalker Breastplate (chest, wrist and hands only). And a Tyrant's look-alike Spitfire Breastplate (chest, wrist and hands only).

We move on to the beautiful red sheen of Warlord's Iron-Breastplate Warlord's Iron-Legplates. It is exactly the same as the Warmaul Legplates set. We have a few mail options here, in a soft gold Lord's Breastplate, in a brown set Radiant Breastplate and quest chest Bonechewer Berserker's Vest, another red set Hero's Breastplate, and a red boss drop chest Royal Decorated Armor.

Another personal favorite of mine is the Revenant Chestplate and Revenant Leggings. Obtainable as quest rewards as well, for Horde and Alliance both Murkblood Avenger's Chestplate Murkblood Avenger's Legplates and the chest only again, Chestplate of A'dal then again as a crafted partial set, Shadesteel Greaves. Just as revealing in a blue/gold set Templar Chestplate. Less skimpy options in green Emerald Breastplate, red Thorium Armor and blue/red Runic Breastplate. Also in blue/red chest as a quest reward Lost Chestplate of the Reverent.

This skin has three, yes, I said three, identical sets. Darkcrest Breastplate Boulderfist Armor and the mail Chief Brigadier Leggings. Bloodfist Breastplate is a gold/red version of the set. And there is a white/gold option, in chest and gloves only Truesilver Breastplate Truesilver Gauntlets.

These sets do not have a true bikini-style leg, but the tops are very interestingly cut and revealing. Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Enchanted Thorium Leggings are elegant and beautiful in gold/black. Imbued Plate Armor is a white/purple/red version of the set. Commander's Armor for a rosy brown/orange and Hyperion Armor is a fiery red/orange.

Here we have a sort of no-nonsense, unormanted bikini look. I include these because they retain a bare midriff on males, so they can show off those rock-hard abs. ;) Full sets available in black Tarnished Plate Chestpiece, silver Grimscale Armor, another silver in mail Knight's Breastplate and gold Shattered Hand Breastplate. Slight variation of this skin brings us Khan'aish Breastplate in gold. Another interesting piece of an un-skimpy bikini style has a nice 'Y' back and much less coverage on males, in silver/blue Talonguard Armor and a pewter/brown mail Marauder's Tunic.

While these legs are not in a bikini style, they remain very low cut on both males and females. Skyfire Greaves Then we have two lovely tops from ICC: Ghoul Commander's Cuirass in a green hue and Gendarme's Cuirass in a warm brown.

These sets do not have a bikini leg, nor is the top all that skimpy, being a 'tank top' model. I include them because of their interesting texture and colors, the various set pieces make fantastic accents to complete other bikini looks. In green Heavy Lamellar Chestpiece, white Alabaster Breastplate, orange Gothic Plate Armor and yellow Valorous Chestguard.

Another set with a full leg, the tops are low cut, midriff baring and quite cute: In grey Chromite Chestplate, a soft orange Embossed Plate Armor, silver Field Plate Armor and in blue Jouster's Chestplate.
While not quite a bikini model, these tops have wonderful exposure on the sides and back. Legs, if there is a set to go with, are all full. In a brown/red Breastplate of the Warbringer, in black Thick Obsidian Breastplate, in green Fel Iron Breastplate, in gold/grey Heavy Earthforged Breastplate, in gold Flamebane Breastplate and in grey (Item not found).

Nearing the end of the plate section, we have a lovely, jagged style chest. Pants are available for some of the colors, but are not bikini-style. Chest is in black Drakescale Breastplate and again in mail Black Dragonscale Breastplate , blue Adamantite Breastplate and Warleader's Breastplate, black/gold Exalted Harness, green mail Fel Iron Chain Tunic and brown Brutish Breastplate. Also in a brown mail partial set, Bloodsoul Breastplate.

A very skimpy plate harness, Durotan's Battle Harness. A lovely Wrath chest, Breastplate of the Afterlife.

A few very slim belts, to accentuate and not hide the waistline with bulk.
This style is in red Belt of the Fallen Emperor and in blue Royal Qiraji Belt. Another look in a purple/white Sha'tari Vindicator's Waistguard.

To finish off this section, we have a fantastic plate hotpant. Absolutely beautiful, and I am very sad it is not in my personal collection as yet. Cloudkeeper Legplates in white/gold and the lovely Legplates of Blazing Light in red/gold. (WooHoo! Cloudkeeper is now mine, thanks to an awesome guildie! <3)
Edited by Lull on 6/30/2013 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
MAIL
I believe mail marks the bulk of my collection, as so many lovely pieces are that armor type. In an effort to not repeat myself, armor designs that are in both plate and mail will not be noted here. You can find the mail pieces in the above section, marked by a bold, italic mail. Again, if I am missing anything, please let me know. :)

An adorable hotpant in black/red/gold Battleforge Armor is identical to Blood Knight Greaves, though Battleforge has the better shoulders if you are going for the full set. Glimmering Mail Breastplate is a lighter gold/red version.

The delightfully elegant Ornate Breastplate is a favorite of mine in silver/gold. Also available in a dark gold/amber Masterwork Legplates and orange Engraved Breastplate. Waxing poetic here for a second, the belts to these sets are the most beautiful, delicate and elegant belts in the game. From where they sit on the hips, to the little scrollwork knot in the front, they make the perfect accessories to most bikini outfits as they do not ruin the waistline with bulk. Ornate Girdle Masterwork Girdle Engraved Girdle

For a more savage, primal look, we have Bloodspattered Surcoat in a silver/black/red, War Paint Legguards in a red/green, Outrunner's Chestguard in purple/blue, Spiked Chain Leggings purple/black and Grunt's Chestpiece in black/gold. Some of the belts to these sets look just like the legs, so one may run around pants-less if one wishes ;) Grunt's Belt.
Same skin, different texture in this delightfully-named leg, Woollies of the Prancing Minstrel

A semi-loincloth look, which remains short and strappy on males, brings us this skin; Barbaric Legstraps.

These sets have an interesting collar around the neck and a wonderfully skimpy leg. I usually pair the green/gold one with a trident and call it my 'AquaWoman' look. ^_^ Captain's Breastplate Captain's Leggings Also available in a white/gold Mail Combat Armor, a less skimpy white/redWrathfin Armor and a top only in black/grey Dark Iron Mail.

Now we have a lovely shorts set, which has dangling chains as a sort of fringe. In silver, Sentry's Surcoat Sentry's Leggings or purple, Steadfast Breastplate Steadfast Legplates. There is also a BoP gold version, Barbaric Iron Breastplate, which is apparently only available to learn from a Horde-only quest. =/
A different dangling armor style is this one, loosely threaded panels make for a cute 'peek-a-boo' look. Ravager's Armor and Ravager's Woolies. Top also comes in a boss drop, Bloodmail Hauberk.

Another shorts set brings us a bare back in ivory, Ancient Chestpiece Ancient Legguards and an amber color, Sparkleshell Breastplate. A slightly different shorts set brings us Triumphant Chestpiece Triumphant Legplatesin an amber, Bonelink Armor in ivory and Magnificent Breastplate Magnificent Leggings in a fiery red/gold.

One of my favorite leg styles in the game, Ebonhold Leggings with a boss drop alternative of Savage Gladiator Leggings. The chests, while lovely, offer a bit more coverage than I prefer, so I usually mix and match the legs with other sets. We have another black set, Drakescale Hauberk, several options in a silver/brown, Jazeraint Leggings Myrmidon's Leggings and Crusader's Leggings. And then another in a tan with red trim, Mercurial Legguards, again in a chest only Hauberk of Totemic Rage and a boss drop leg Searingscale Leggings.

These sets come in a variety of leg styles, from bikini shorts to a full leg. The tops remain the same midriff baring design. In white/purple, Clammy Mail Armor Defender Tunic and Sundered Chestpiece, in pink/purple, Skettis Chestpiece and Netherstalker Armor, in gold, (chest and gloves only) Dragonscale Breastplate, and green, (chest, leg and glove only) Green Dragonscale Breastplate.

Here is an itsy-bitsy, yellow polka-dotted bikini top, Heavy Scorpid Vest and the matching shorts, Heavy Scorpid Leggings. A few more colors in this skin can be found in the leather section.
A unique design is the lovely Protector Breastplate Protector Legguards. So wonderfully skimpy, and I've yet to see another color of it in a full set.

This fantastic faded red/orange set, Merciless Surcoat and Merciless Legguards can be found in a more filled-in blue version with that same faded look Formidable Chestpiece and Formidable Legguards. The same skimpy skin a silver boss drop bikini leg, Elemental Rockridge Leggings and the BoE set version with a matching top Impenetrable Legguards Impenetrable Breastplate.

Nearing the end of the mail section, these are some sets I use for filler pieces and accessories. Color matching pieces to other sets until I can complete them. While the tops are midriff-baring, all have full legs. This design has an interesting cargopant/chainmail leg: in green Der'izu Chestpiece, brown Fortified Chain, black/grey Double Link Tunic and two options for an orangey/red, Raider's Chestpiece and Marshcreeper Fen-Vest.
Another 'filler' set is this lovely one: in green Soldier's Armor, purple Felstone Chain Vest, blue Nexus-Strider Breastplate and brown Veteran Armor.

Moving on, we have a fantastic halter-style top with a regrettably full leg. In bronze Rough Bronze Cuirass, gold Lambent Scale Breastplate silver Ironspine Chain Vest, and green Fenclaw Armor.

I am finishing the mail section off with a lovely chain harness top Harness of the Deep Currents and the only thigh-high mail boots I have found, the lovely Bloodmail Boots in dark red.
Edited by Lull on 12/14/2011 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
LEATHER
One thing that leather lacks is the bikini style leg that every other armor type has, such as Black Mageweave Leggings. It does make up for it with an abundance of strappy harnesses and lioncloths, which are even more skimpy on males than on females.

Starting off with harnesses! Some of these do have a full set, but the legs are mostly shorts covered in straps and buckles.
Barbaric Harness and Warbear Harness are similar to Ceremonial Leather Harness but lack the arm beads. This wonderfully strappy top is in black/purple Buckled Harness, brown Grizzly Jerkin, and red Battered Leather Harness.
A slightly different style comes in red Wolffear Harness and purple Studded Leather Harness.
Then we have a variety of colors in this cut; In yellow Headhunter's Armor and Spirewind Fetter, brown Murkblood Chestpiece, Quillward Harness and Battle Harness, a darker brown Raptor Hide Harness, and a brown/green Feral Harness.

Ceremonial Leather Loincloth and Warbear Woolies are loincloths with thigh straps, what is not to love about them!
More loincloth sets right here; Three options in a yellow/tan (with slight variation in strap placement between them), Pridelord Armor Chieftain's Breastplate and Scorpashi Leggings. Two in green with more strap options, Jadefire Chestguard and Keeper's Woolies. And two identical red sets, Praetorian Padded Armor and Cabalist Leggings.

This armor design is more hotpant than loincloth and has another harness-y top. Two identical sets, Sentinel Breastplate and Warden's Woolies, then a top only Grunt's Harness. A darker brown set is available also Peerless Armor Peerless Leggings.

A teeny-weeny polka dot bikini top graces these sets. In brown Heraldic Breastplate or Potent Armor, two in green Indomitable Vest and Serpentskin Armor, in black Nightshade Tunic, a leg only in purple Unbridled Leggings (which I think looks fantastic with something like Buckled Harness) and another full set in purple Supreme Breastplate.

A very interesting, ah, neckline is the main appeal of this skin. In green Huntsman's Armor, dark brown Insignia Chestguard, light brown Reinforced Leather Vest and purple (Alliance only) Nickwinkle's Harness Experiment.

Here is a partial set that is a reskin of a lovely and popular mail look; in black Primal Batskin Jerkin chest, gloves and wrist only. Two chestpieces that mimic mail as well: in purple Thick Murloc Armor and white Murloc Scale Breastplate.

A wonderful design in a quest item here, the skin is available to both Alliance and Horde. A vest-type that is split down the front: In rust Vest of Sobbing, in white Vest of Restraint, in black Walloper's Chestpiece and in an earthy hue Leafsong Vest.

The plunging 'V' of these tops remain quite deep on males as well; In red Wolf Rider's Padded Armor and Imposing Vest. In green Dervish Tunic. In dark brown Nocturnal Tunic and Hyena Hide Jerkin. In blue Trickster's Vest and Thick Leather Tunic.

The tops of these sets are a more restrained 'v', but boast thigh-high boots to go with them. Being a toe-showing model, perfect for FemBelves to show off those pedicures. ;)
In green Gypsy Tunic Gypsy Sandals, in a brownish Dirty Leather Vest Dirty Leather Boots, a lovely black/red Prospector's Chestpiece Prospector's Boots. Then two purple (top only) choices, Darkmoon Vest and Moonglow Vest.
Another low cut look, this one with a bit of lacing: Tribal Vest or Burnt Leather Vest in red and Riverpaw Leather Vest in green.

A few more thigh-high boot selections, for they go so well with bikini armor; Black Bandit Boots, red Bard's Boots and blue Clefthoof Wanderboots.

Nearing the end of the leather section, we have a few pants with lovely slits down the outside of the thigh; In green Ranger Leggings and Brusslehide Leggings, in grey Nightscape Pants, in white Frostsaber Leggings and in red Oilskin Leggings. A different style with a more ripped or torn look comes in green Primal Leggings and brown/green Feral Leggings.

The most scandalous of them all, or is it? One could be covered from neck to knee, but who could tell, for it is invisible! Sandrene's Invisible Vest *note: This is ineligible for Transmo as of now. Don't be tossing it though! Just in case Blizz changes their mind on it. ;)*

Finishing off with two cute midriff baring tops Tunic of the Nightwatcher and this one in two colors; Wild Draenish Vest in brown or Primalstrike Vest and Raging Spirit Harness in purple, and these little gems which match the 'side slit' robes in the cloth section; Big Voodoo Robe in purple/green and this one that is in a separate chest and leg in green: Jinxed Hoodoo Skin Jinxed Hoodoo Kilt and a solid robe in orange, Flamestrider Robes.
Edited by Lull on 2/4/2012 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
Before I end this list, I need to send a very special shout-out or two. First to Sharkon, for the research done on all the various colors of the Black Mageweave style, which I am shamelessly reposting here, and for the absolutely fabulous gallery of RP sets you created. Many kudos also need to go to Isquared, who talked bikinis with me and helped me track down armor skins. <3
A thank you as well to everyone else who enjoys a good bikini. You are the inspiration of and the reason for this list. I hope you like it. :)

CLOTH

Starting off the cloth, Black Mageweave in all it's glory and various colors!
In black, Black Mageweave Leggings Abyssal Cloth Pants Leggings of Concentrated Darkness Leggings of Torment Metro's Slimming Legs Outrider's Silk Leggings (Horde only) and Sentinel's Silk Leggings (Alliance only).
In red, Cindercloth Pants and Knight-Captain's Dreadweave Legguards (Alliance 'lock only). In gold, Elegant Leggings and Knight-Captain's Satin Legguards (Alliance priest only). In purple, Knight-Captain's Silk Legguards (Alliance mage only) and Wanderer's Stitched Trousers. And finally, in white, Pants of the Naaru (no stockings) and Spiritshroud Leggings.
Matching tops in black, Black Mageweave Vest and Stormspire Vest (with long sleeves). In red, Cindercloth Vest. In gold, Elegant Tunic, Sylvanaar Elite Caster's Armor and Goldweave Tunic. Ending in purple (no matching white top), Frostweave Tunic.

A few thigh-high boot options, first we have the ones that match the Mageweave skin; In red Fire Striders Ashwalker's Footwraps and Sinister Area 52 Boots. In gold Gnomish Casting Boots. In white High Priestess Boots. And in black Abyss Walker's Boots.
A few colorful ones in this skin; In purple/green Boots of Duress and Blood Waders. In a reddish Oilfoot Slippers. And in purple Slippers of the Lonely Road.
A few dapper options with a buckled knee; Coldstone Slippers Ironweave Boots and Quicksand Waders. This style is in red Russet Boots and grey Cavalier's Boots. And few different styles here, one in a lovely black Recruit's Boots and two in greys Simple Linen Boots and Conjurer's Shoes.

Next up, another well-known and almost infamously skimpy cloth robe.
In pink Vestments of the Shifting Sands, blue Robes of the Guardian Saint, orange Robes of the Battleguard and in green Robes of Insight and Robes of the Triumvirate.

Now we journey to the land of fuzzy undergarments, for being this short with that texture, I am not sure what else they could be considered. ;)
Available in purple, Barbaric Loincloth Barbaric Cloth Vest in brown, Barbaric Linen Vest (top only) and Ripped Ogre Loincloth (Bottom only, but GL finding it. The quest one could obtain it on has been removed, but a few may still be around.) A daker brown full set is available, Aboriginal Loincloth Aboriginal Vest. Also in a green/grey set, Ancestral Tunic Ancestral Woollies.

Here we have a robe with a scandalous slit down the side to the knee.
In red, Embersilk Robes and Felcloth Robe. In orange, Silksand Wraps. In blue, Sage's Robe Nightsky Robe and Lunar Raiment. In green, Vital Raiment. And in purple, Raincaller Robes. Variation of that design brings us Brightcloth Robe and Watcher's Robes in brown/green and Sanguine Robe in orange.
Also in the side-baring category are Twilight Cultist Robe and Plain Robe in a brown/white and a sleeved version in brown/white Brown Linen Robe.

There is a lovely array in styles of robes that leave one's midriff exposed.
This first one is for the men only, as females are fully covered in the lovely Black Embersilk Gown.
Then we have Beaded Robe in green, the same cut in brown Ancestral Robe and Primal Robe and in dark blue Mystic's Robe.

This one only comes in one color that I have found, but has three options. Windchaser Robes, Gaea's Raiment and Twilight Robe. A few more skins I could only find one color of are: Stonecloth Robe Double-Stitched Robes and three options in red for Acolyte's RobeRobe of Evocation Ritual Shroud.

Then there is a nice variety of colors in this cut: In green, Neophyte's Robe. Red/purple, Acolyte's Robe. Pink/blue, Barbaric Cloth Robe. Red/blue, Aboriginal Robe. And brown/blue, Apprentice's Robe. We have three colors for this Wrath design; in bronze/blue Moonshroud Robe, silver/purple Ebonweave Robe and darkgrey/red Spellweave Robe.
And two colors for this skin; in purple Imbued Netherweave Robe and red Scarlet Sin'dorei Robes.

Next up, a gorgeous spider-design robe with a lovely criss-cross lacing on the arms.
In green, Hibernal Robe and Venomshroud Silk Robes. In blue/green, Arachnidian Robes. And also in yellow, Chan's Imperial Robes. A top with that same arm design is available in orange/yellow/black, Watcher's Tunic.

These here are actually just as, if not more low cut on males, for those who want to show off their pecs. ;)
Robes in light brown, Resilient Robe and Frayed Robe. And dark brown, Thistlefur Robe. A top of a different style in ivory Stonecloth Vest and with sleeves Ghostweave Vest or Grimlok's Tribal Vestments, green with sleeves Vital Tunic, or no sleeves Watcher's Jerkin and two styles in brown, Geomancer's Jerkin or Sanguine Armor and Crochet Vest.

A variety of wonderful tops; the classic pirate shirt in black Black Swashbuckler's Shirt, in white White Swashbuckler's Shirt and Buccaneer's Vest, and in red Red Swashbuckler's Shirt. Sleeveless versions in blue, Azure Silk Vest and red, Crimson Silk Vest.
A halter top in red Simple Blouse and Interlaced Vest, in green Willow Vest, in purple/red Squire's Vest, and in green/gold Scout's Shirt and Scout's Vest.
Open front looks in red Red Linen Vest, green Green Woolen Vest and brown Foreman Vest. A less skimpy 'open front' look in black/green, Beaded Wraps black/blue, Mystic's Wrap and black/grey, Tattered Cloth Vest.

A few very skimpy options; Calico Tunic, also available as an Alliance only quest item Farmhand's Vest, Primitive Mantle Primitive Mantle and Polychromatic Visionwrap. This one is from a Horde-only quest Witch Doctor's Beads. Then a harness shirt, Brawler's Harness.
This one comes in purple Imbued Netherweave Tunic, blue Windchanneller's Tunic and red Flameheart Vest. Then we have some other lovely, random tops; Warder's Shirt Wound Dressing and Antiseptic-Soaked Dressing.

A pant design that leaves the hip bare; in green Vital Leggings, white Stonecloth Britches, green/brown Geomancer's Trousers or red/brown Sanguine Trousers.

A leafy design with a plunging 'V' neckline; In a light green top Mistyreed Tunic
A few robe styles, a yellowy Willow Robe, in blue/brown Nature's Embrace and three in red Consortium Robe, Solstice Robe and Fallen Apprentice's Robe(horde only).

A top that leaves the shoulders bare, Soulcloth Vest. A long-sleeved blue/gold version, Jessera's Fungus Lined Tunic. A lovely pink/white robe with the same shoulder-baring skin, Astralaan Robe. One in blue/gold Robe of the Dragon Slayer. And another in blue/brown Fur Covered Robe.

The Holiday outfits that leave little to the imagination; Lovely Black Dress Lovely Blue Dress Lovely Purple Dress Lovely Red Dress, Green Winter Clothes Red Winter Clothes and Spring Robes.

The one quite skimpy skin in two colors that Mists brought us, in red/black Cournith Waterstrider's Silken Finery, Leggings of the Poisoned Soul and Leggings of Unfinished Conquest. In a shimmery blue/red, Gaarn's Leggings of Infestation, Jade Dust Leggings, Jade Dust Leggings, Poisoncrafter's Kilt and Subversive Leggings.
Edited by Lull on 6/30/2013 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Orc Hunter
I'm so excited for your post!
Edited by Balzhak on 8/20/2011 10:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
A few suggested outfits for some of the more tricky to match pieces and requested looks. Compiled from various people within the thread.

For Legplates of Blazing Light: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=10384:10387:21667:18824:23543:32529:18817:10390;12631;19143;19392;28176:11802:14955;23525:23523:23524;25010

For Durotan's Battle Harness: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=27427:41975:21598:7926:63244:8160;8162;7936;63005

For Energized Chestplate: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=18312:59095:9812:3841:15653:15694:15655:18817:17066;9963;31218;15892&l=80#.

For Warrior's Embrace: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=10845:22651:13405:14622:14620:14621:10207;22672;23533&l=80

For Sandstalker Breastplate: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=20478:20477:30263:17711:78274:78273;16848

More to come, later. ^_^
Edited by Lull on 6/9/2012 1:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Orc Hunter
LOL no you wont get this far
Reply Quote
Can I post now?
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
08/20/2011 10:19 PMPosted by Magalica
Can I post now?

Yes. ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
wow..
Reply Quote
I approve of these posts.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
TBT
I think that George Takei emote some of the people on this forum have been begging for would fit right in.

/ohmy...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The fact that with 4.3 i might actually see a tank running around like this saddens me....
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
...sure okay
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
08/20/2011 10:31 PMPosted by Ghoma
The fact that with 4.3 i might actually see a tank running around like this saddens me....

On the plus side nerds will love following their female tanks now lol.
I just dont want to see duelweilding thunderfurys.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Careful. If this list gets in the wrong hands of some very dastardly blue poster they could make these items not able to be transmogrified! I can picture it now. Yes, that very long mustached blue poster is probably looking at this right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]