Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

90 Night Elf Druid
I wonder if this and other aesthetic gear guides could get posted in the RP forum where they could actually get stickied (or at least stick around longer than they will in General)

Thanks for your time and research. : )
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Death Knight
That's quite a bit of research.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
This thread is relevant to my interests.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
08/20/2011 10:40 PMPosted by Skinnyjeans
Welp, just got a blocked trojan from WoWhead. I guess it's a message for me to not look at those armors
You can view them on Blizzard's site now! There's a 3D model viewer on the item page when you click on it.

But I suppose that is only the male model of the armor.
Edited by Quench on 8/20/2011 10:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Nah, I have been getting trojan attempts off wowhead for months. Really think they should look into that :|
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
huge wall of text
Reply Quote
Thanks, I'll try some out.

... Ladies. /flex
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
08/20/2011 10:31 PMPosted by Ghoma
The fact that with 4.3 i might actually see a tank running around like this saddens me....
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
I wonder if this and other aesthetic gear guides could get posted in the RP forum where they could actually get stickied (or at least stick around longer than they will in General)

I thought it fit best in General, being of a sort of general guide to bikini armor. I suppose if it fits better elsewhere it will be moved.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I thought it fit best in General, being of a sort of general guide to bikini armor. I suppose if it fits better elsewhere it will be moved.

I think it's plenty appropriate for this forum. I was just thinking it would be a nice post to sticky and we don't get those here. Bookmarking it in the meantime for future reference. : )
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Everybody loves skimpy armor
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
i.... love you Lull... absolutely love you for this post
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Yay!

You finally got the list done!

/hugs
Reply Quote
Oddly enough, I have a friend who was looking to get her characters in outfits like these. Time to link her to this topic. Or save the contents in case this goes missing by then. >_>
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/20/2011 10:47 PMPosted by Aristaos
Everybody loves skimpy armor

Yes.

My robes are quite thinning.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
You forgot this one! Soulcloth Vest
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
Also, worth noting that Hexing Robes is way more skimpy on men!
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
You forgot this one! Soulcloth Vest

Hm, there were a few other shoulder-baring robes I was considering putting in. I should probably do just that, and include this lovely top. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]