Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

90 Night Elf Hunter
Looking for black hot pants, I found em when leveling, but I guess I lost them. HELP. They were in the new MoP zones so they had to be new.
Edited by Ellisande on 10/7/2012 2:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/07/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Metapawz
WHAT ABOUT LEATHER?!

WHAT ABOUT LEATHER?!

WHAT ABOUT LEATHER?!
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 02:39 AMPosted by Ellisande
Looking for black hot pants, I found em when leveling, but I guess I lost them. HELP. They were in the new MoP zones so they had to be new.

This one? It's black with red trim. Courinth Waterstrider's Silken Finery

WHAT ABOUT LEATHER?!

It was eaten by a forum glitch. I see it back up now, is it still missing for you? =/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3053956119?page=1#3
Edited by Lull on 10/7/2012 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
similar to those, but without the red.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Ellisande
similar to those, but without the red.

Hmm, I'm only seeing that model in two colors. The black/red, and this muted reddish with a blue sheen to it; Subversive Leggings.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for new skimpies, but this is pretty much the only one I have come across so far. Was it cloth, the ones you saw?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hm, this thread escaped my bookmarks again.

Looking forward to devising even more outrageous mogs. =D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Oh... how i love this thread... hope blizz could made more plate-kini... :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Heck id be happy with pants that match warrior's embrace that looked good. Think ive just about tried everything. They have similar sets in every color but black. Green, blue/yellow, gold, red, but no black sadly. = (
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
10/11/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Anestasia
Heck id be happy with pants that match warrior's embrace that looked good. Think ive just about tried everything. They have similar sets in every color but black. Green, blue/yellow, gold, red, but no black sadly. = (

Yeah, I want those so badly. The model is even in the game already, the Orcs in BRS are wearing them. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=10317#screenshots:id=287203 :(

I paired that top with Outrider's Plate Legguards. It's not a skimpy pant, but the top is so slim that it remains a bikini outfit and the black and grey works quite well.
Edited by Lull on 10/11/2012 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Lull~

Well, this is what I came up with for the warrior's embrace. went with red and black overall look. It doesnt match perfectly, but its close! even found a farmable sword too to complete. Whatcha thinks?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Posted by Immunelol
Lull's I need some advice on how to farm for a Vangaurd legplates, and ideas suggestions for outfits for my locky.

Hunting rares in Silithus has the best drop rate, which is still really low at .06%, while a few other mobs in Silithus have a .01% droprate. Farming for a random drop green is an exercise in frustration, I wish you luck.

And what color do you have in mind for your lock?

This is my locky And any suggestions really I like to match outfits with some tier pieces so I have T4 and T6, but yeah I'm open to anything.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Very nice transmogs here.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm wondering if there's any 'thin' cloth belts that go with leggings like Courinth Waterstrider's Pants. I do like the red trim on the waist, so I'd like to see a little more without the belt completely overtaking it. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/14/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Lakwanda
I'm wondering if there's any 'thin' cloth belts that go with leggings like Courinth Waterstrider's Pants. I do like the red trim on the waist, so I'd like to see a little more without the belt completely overtaking it. :)

I think there should be more thin cloth belts in the game....it seems like mail and plate wearers have a decent range of thin belts to choose from...why not cloth...and maybe leather but I haven't paid as much attention to that gear.

I hope you find a nice belt :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Looks like Bliz slipped in another unannounced change and gave the Energized Breastplate some straps.... Seriously they cant spend time on fixing bugs rather then old items that didnt need change for once!

This was in SW, I went to Panda land from the quests since I havent went there on this toon yet and it went back to normal (strapless back).
Edited by Canadiana on 11/14/2012 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/14/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Lakwanda

acceptable necro.

Love this thread.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
Looks like Bliz slipped in another unannounced change and gave the Energized Breastplate some straps.... Seriously they cant spend time on fixing bugs rather then old items that didnt need change for once!

This was in SW, I went to Panda land from the quests since I havent went there on this toon yet and it went back to normal (strapless back).

Perhaps you are experiencing that little visual glitch which shows your undergarment straps under your armor. Try setting your texture resolution to high, and see if that changes anything. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]