Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

97 Blood Elf Paladin
Any tips on how to load the Armorkinis mod 2.0 on a 3.0.6 MogIt?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
Hey lull, its me again, was wondering if you had any ultra skimpy plate shoulder options. I had the fortune of just running AQ40 2 man last night (was trying to get the sword off twin emps) when I had the luck of getting a Glorious breastplate to drop. I wasn't planning on a skimpy plate mog but I figure I have nothing better to do. So what are some of the tiniest plate shoulders in the game?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
11/17/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Zhergy
Any tips on how to load the Armorkinis mod 2.0 on a 3.0.6 MogIt?

I really need to pester them about updating that addon. >.<

11/19/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Phaaze
Hey lull, its me again, was wondering if you had any ultra skimpy plate shoulder options. I had the fortune of just running AQ40 2 man last night (was trying to get the sword off twin emps) when I had the luck of getting a Glorious breastplate to drop. I wasn't planning on a skimpy plate mog but I figure I have nothing better to do. So what are some of the tiniest plate shoulders in the game?

Um, Grimscale Pauldrons is about the tiniest you can get in plate. There are a few other, slightly larger ones that match up to the Glorious chest quite well.

Stockade Pauldrons is a nice, low profile one if you can find it. Or Overlord's Spaulders for a gold/silver look. Or maybe a Bloodfist Epaulets if you are going for fiery. :)
Reply Quote
Love your outfit Lull
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
MvPs create threads about how to make our characters stripperific.

This is productive.

This thread was created before Lull was made MVP.

man telling another man he loves his outfit

this would be okay if you were actually !@#$%^-*!@s instead of creepers

Lull's a woman. Stupid assertion is stupid.
Reply Quote
man telling another man he loves his outfit

this would be okay if you were actually !@#$%^-*!@s instead of creepers

Hey buddy, guess what ^_^

Nobody likes you.
Reply Quote
I was not trying to be a creeper.. I simply find the outfit to be rather well put together.
Reply Quote
Or perhaps you simply appreciate the armor? Why do you care anyway?
Reply Quote
The fact it is armor from vanilla. But honestly it is to each their own. If you do not see any reason to appreciate it then that is your opinion and you are more then welcome to have it.
Reply Quote
I do not :) and I am not retreating. I simply do not see the point in arguing. People have their own opinions on things and are welcome to it. Perhaps you should not let the topic get you so worked up.
Reply Quote
Wow do you have nothing better to do then seek arguments with people? You seem like an angry person. I was not trying to be offensive to anyone. I find it strange you are so annoyed by my comments here. :/
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
The time for the mankinis has come!

EDIT: No mankinis? I'll stick to my ninja look. :(

However, this is nonetheless helpful for those who are looking for these particular armor sets and for that I thank you. :)
Edited by Mauklindaufe on 11/19/2012 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
I thought it was a thread for different transmogrifications. If it is a thread for admiring the female models of wow why are you here? Your last response does not quite make sense to me :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]