Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

(Locked)

But if it is something for the skimpiest armors of wow why are you looking here too? You were attempting to accuse people of being sexually fond of the female model yet you also are here.. so by your reasoning you are fond of the female model, yes?
90 Gnome Mage
The time for the mankinis has come!

EDIT: No mankinis? I'll stick to my ninja look. :(

However, this is nonetheless helpful for those who are looking for these particular armor sets and for that I thank you. :)

Mankinis! A guy's guide to skimpy.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/365761069
Edited by Rufflebottom on 11/19/2012 7:27 PM PST
90 Draenei Shaman

However, this is nonetheless helpful for those who are looking for these particular armor sets and for that I thank you. :)

No worries! Lull has created a guide for gents too! :D
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610691
That's a rather strange response..
You seem a bit too worried about these sort of things. I don't go on the forums to argue behind a keyboard with people.. Do you find enjoyment in debates?
Yet you were arguing and getting annoyed. Mind you I am not trying to annoy you. Anyhow I need to log off. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.
86 Worgen Warrior

No worries! Lull has created a guide for gents too! :D
us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610691

Only so much she can do until Blizzard gives us more stuffs.
11/19/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Dracov
If people like Lull had their way similar items would be available in WoW.

Uh, no. There's a distinct line here, and I'm not asking for anything that crosses into Mature or Adult-Only territory.
Edited by Gerart on 11/19/2012 7:36 PM PST
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
11/19/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Dracov
Typical response from someone who can not explain nor defend a position.

Defend a position about a subjective personal taste? Seems an oddly hostile request to make, but I will give it a shot.

Personal reasons for wanting to wear a skimpier style, call it a childhood full of Boris Vallejo, and other fantasy tropes. To me, the armor style that symbolizes that the wearer is a powerful person, a being to be reckoned with is just skimpy. Wear little and carry a giant weapon, you can kill anything!

It has absolutely nothing to do with perversions or seeing my characters as sexual beings, it's just that a full suit of bulky armor will never seem as powerful to me as a bikini would.

As for the styling of the mostly Classic armors here, yes I do find them beautiful. There is always something about it that captivates me. The shape of it, the color, the sleekness. Most of the outfits I create are around Classic or Burning Crusade items. Might use a piece or two of more recent things for accents, but the core of it is always the simpler styles.

It's just what I like, what I find visually appealing and perfect. I don't dress my characters to suit you or anyone else. I don't expect you to dress yours to make me happy, nor do I tell you that how you like to look is wrong or shameful. I would appreciate the same courtesies in return.
Edited by Lull on 11/19/2012 8:29 PM PST
Well said Lull. Now I must log. Farewell to you all.
80 Human Paladin
so like are you a guy or a girl
Edited by Etch on 11/19/2012 7:45 PM PST
85 Undead Priest
Hating on people that like half naked transmog:

a) jealous of the npc's becaus you can't look like that in real life
b) angry that the npc's are getting more attention than you ever will
c) fat irl
d) boyfriend just dumped you

funny how the post before this one used to be a list similar to this one then got edited shortly after i posted this. This post was meant to be a counter.
Edited by Bridimius on 11/19/2012 8:28 PM PST
80 Human Paladin
How is my gender relevant?

If I'm male then I am obviously a white knight.
If I'm female, I'm fat, ugly, jealous, and I hate attractive women.
Obviously.

It's a question. You gonna answer it or not?
85 Troll Shaman
Boris Vallejo (while tremendously talented) is disgusting. His work is only slightly more tasteful than volumes of rule 34 content produced by above average artists across the internet.

Wearing armor due to his influence is self admitted fulfillment of the worst of fantasy cliches. It does not symbolize that the character is powerful. It serves as nothing more as titillating fan service. Naturally, as fan service, it is intended to be visually appealing, but that does not give it merit.

No powerful female heroine wears such armor. That is the armor of a horny fourteen year old's imagination. Calling it anything else is a disservice to yourself. If you desire to play a 'sexy' character then feel free to do so, but not attempt to glorify it as anything as objectification of the female form.

Don't go trying to sound all intelligent after you just posted such obvious trolling as this only one page back:

Half naked transmog.

You are one of the following
[x] A creeper
[x] Fat IRL
[x] A mouth breather
[] A troll

Now Shoo!

Lull is a public heroine for digging through all these models and coming up with all these outfits! (Although I'm sure she appreciates the free thread bumps you have so generously trolled out. Keep posting and this will be at 260 pages before we know it!)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]