I think this came out really well :3
Edited by Ailyne on 8/21/2011 3:20 PM PDT
- World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
Lull are you still here?

Here's your song <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgeH0o0NaNY

I think this came out really well :3

OMG! I love it, I love it, I love it so very much!!
*eeeeeee*
You rock so much, Ailyne! Thank you! <3
85 Night Elf Priest
OMG! I love it, I love it, I love it so very much!!
*eeeeeee*
You rock so much, Ailyne! Thank you! <3

YAY! Thanks I'm so glad you like it!! :D
08/21/2011 02:46 PMPosted by Maridah
The Pantsless Pally approves. :D

Banana pally?

I have a green and blue set too. And red I think..
90 Gnome Warlock
BOOKMARKED.

I actually asked you for your list in a thread a while back, I'm so happy to see you put all the thought and work into it!

I'm not 100% for skimpy outfits per se but I'm just happy to see some organization.
70 Tauren Shaman
Well, I think I'm going to throw up. This is the ONLY reason why I would want a toggle to disable this feature.
Edited by Bretón on 8/21/2011 3:41 PM PDT
90 Undead Mage
...really?
90 Tauren Druid

As much as I'm thrilled by the post, I just hope it doesn't get used by Blizzard as a "What not to allow" list, or worse, give them the idea to limit the gear choices to rares and/or epics since 95% of the list is made up of uncommon items.

Oh dear, I really hope not. I would be very, very sad indeed. :(

Considering Blizzard called out the black mageweave set in their original announcement:

This means that you can raid in your paladin tier 12 Immolation set, but look like you’re wearing Lightbringer, while priests can bring Benediction back -- at least in spirit. Hunters can once again roam the jungles of Stranglethorn Vale in their tier 2 Dragonstalker set. You could even slip into the saucy tailored Black Mageweave set for that matter. You know, with the thigh highs, and the little gloves, and the cute little… ahem.

It'd be a trifle hypocritical if they denied the look for other armor types.

The hilarious part of all of this is that allowing transmogrification (im never calling it mogging... NEVER!) we will finally get to see if the anti-skimpy armour crowd is the majority or minority.

After what I saw in the EQ2 beta when the devs listened to the anti's and removed all their skimpy armour and then saw a MASSIVE backlash by mostly - go figure - women complaining about it saying this should be interesting.

Also interesting note, if you follow the modding scenes for certain RPGS - most of the creators for all the skimpy armour mods.... are women.

Oh this is going to be so lulzy.

Fans of the fantasy genre like fantasy armour. Go figure, huh?

Edit: As for who will "win" in the end, I don't think transmogrification will be the winning shot. There are too many great looking armour models, especially for cloth wearers, that aren't that skimpy or have a sleek sexiness too them without revealing too much skin (i.e. Priest T11) that there'll be enough to satisfy everyone's tastes.

Alas, this is true. While I love, love, love the skimpy armor, the idea of getting my clothies back in tier 5 is too tempting to pass up.

And I've got to shake my head at the burka lovers out there. Really guys? What is your life like that you can't at least tolerate the enjoyment others find in revealing armor? I find that terribly sad.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Bump.

She went through a lot to compile this list, keep it alive! Good job Lull!
52 Troll Druid
That must have been weeks worth of searching. O.O
85 Human Warrior
hahahah XD awsome time to go clothes shoppin
2 Blood Elf Mage
I have a feeling female toons won't be the only ones sporting these pieces..

*shudder*

:P
43 Blood Elf Priest
Bookmarked!

And thanks. I was about to ask another famously nearly-naked forum person for tips, but is far more awesome than tips.
85 Orc Shaman

*shudder*

Don't hate.

I want to feel pretty too.
85 Undead Death Knight
This is why we can't have nice things. Like real content.
62 Gnome Warlock
08/21/2011 05:42 PMPosted by Scartissue
This is why we can't have nice things. Like real content.

This feature will do more for the game in the long run than adding another raid or dungeon that people will be sick to death of before the end of the expansion.
90 Gnome Warrior

*shudder*

Psh! I, Huggywuggles, Azeroth's most FEARSOME AND TERRIFYING Gnome Arms Warrior...is a pretty pretty Gnome! /gnomefist for manthongs!
85 Draenei Death Knight

*shudder*

Psh! I, Huggywuggles, Azeroth's most FEARSOME AND TERRIFYING Gnome Arms Warrior...is a pretty pretty Gnome! /gnomefist for manthongs!

Horde already wears loincloths.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]