Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

100 Human Death Knight
Pretty disappointing that Blizzard seems to have entirely stopped with making such armors. Nearly all of them are from Vanilla wow and then a few are from BC and that's pretty much it really.

I'd a lot rather have more such armor options. If Blizzard is worried about content in their games, they can start by removing their obsession with (quite literally) poop quests. =\

~~~~~~

I seem to have collected multiples of most of the plate pieces. Still hunting for Vanguard pants which I've seen once ever (was for 10k... still kicking myself for not buying it... didn't realize how stupidly rare it was) and the chest which I have yet to see (though the horde has an exact look-a-like quest reward which I have so eh). :P
Edited by Naxa on 1/4/2013 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Dwarf Death Knight
Hey Lull. I love your guide, and I got everything I want on my female blood elf rogue except my cloak. What do you suggest for the cloak? Are there any cloaks that are really short and can show the back? Thanks, help appreciated.
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Hunter
what a great list - lots of hard work, thank you much!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I missed the bikini leg for plate? I looked through your post and didn't see anything for plate that looked like Mageweave Leggings. Yet you said that only Leather is missing that style. What is the plate version?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Long time no see Lull. I found a pretty nice outfit from the MoP armor parts. But first here's a recap.

Shoulders:
Necrotic Boneplate Pauldrons
Body:
Carapace of Anub'shiah
Hands:
Necrotic Boneplate Gauntlets
Belt (if youre a DK)
Acherus Knight's Girdle
Legs:
Cenarion Thicket Legplates
Boots:
Treads of Crushed Flesh

MoP:

Warbelt of Sealed Pods
For those that didn't pick DK, here's a very good belt that goes great with it.

Stompers of Vigorous Stomping
These boots go so great with the leg armor to a point it looks like you have thigh high armor boots on. Sadly I've yet to get these boots on account how tricky these are to get. You ether must fight Galleon or que up as a tank for ToES. And I dont know if they would drop if you quickly switch your spec to tank in Raid finder.

Enjoy if you manage to complete this set ^3^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
everyone loves lull. it's a fact, and has been empirically verified in a laboratory environment.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
01/06/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Goldensea
Hey Lull. I love your guide, and I got everything I want on my female blood elf rogue except my cloak. What do you suggest for the cloak? Are there any cloaks that are really short and can show the back? Thanks, help appreciated.

The smallest one is Chainlink Towel. Several colors are available in this short, split peek-a-boo skin; Champion's Cape makes a nice accessory to a skimpy style.

01/22/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Evalasting
I missed the bikini leg for plate? I looked through your post and didn't see anything for plate that looked like Mageweave Leggings. Yet you said that only Leather is missing that style. What is the plate version?

There's quite a few. The model viewer on this site only shows them on males, but if you follow the link to wowhead, you can see them in all their skimpy glory. :)

Bloodscale Legguards, Glorious Legplates, Saltstone Legplates and Warlord's Iron-Legplates are a few of my favorites. :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
^ Look who it is :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
02/16/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Banronrn
^ Look who it is :D

/fan self

ITS LULL!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Smells like teen spirit in here.
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Druid
This is a great I have been looking for stuff for my Druid for a longtime and this has helped a lot thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
wow, the amount of research you put into this makes my lazy head spin...GJ!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have a request, if anyone is interested

I lack Mogit, and am having little luck on my own. Can someone find a set that matches, or is similar to: http://psirain.net/Album/0_WoW/Night%20Elf%20Hunter%202.jpg

That would be the Official Night Elf Hunter art for WoW.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Human Paladin
I have a request, if anyone is interested

I lack Mogit, and am having little luck on my own. Can someone find a set that matches, or is similar to: http://psirain.net/Album/0_WoW/Night%20Elf%20Hunter%202.jpg

That would be the Official Night Elf Hunter art for WoW.

Hm, perhaps something like:
http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=15045:51462:21480:41052:17711:21497:18734
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't wade through all 80+ pages, so forgive me if it was covered, but...

How many of these still look like bikinis on male toons? I think my Belf would look hilarious in a platekini.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
How many of these still look like bikinis on male toons? I think my Belf would look hilarious in a platekini.

Not all of them but Lull did create a thread for male characters specifically. I'd recommend checking it out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657610691
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Edit: Nevermind, I'm stupid :D
Edited by Kilex on 5/31/2013 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why do I wear a battle bikini?

FC never los me.

Give all you DPS something to live for.
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Priest
the Armorkinis mod does not work on mog it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]