Transmog: Fist weapons...what do?

85 Goblin Shaman
My question/sentiment is basically this:

Will I be able to use Main-hand fist weapons to change the appearance of my off-hand? There are quite a few Main hand models that don't have a matching off-hand but look very cool. So, I pose this question.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'd assume so, since they're of the same weapon type.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
The first ones that comes to mind for me is The Hand of Nerub and Mounting Vengeance
Edited by Kelsee on 8/21/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Fist of the Deity would be awesome in both hands, if it's possible.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Transmogrification will also have restrictions for main-hand, off-hand, and one-hand. So you can't transmogrify Fist of the Deity onto an off-hand or one-hand weapon.
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Shaman
Sadly there aren't enough fist weapons to change anyhow. It seems to be all axes currently.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Well I hope this is an exception. I know off-hands like books and stuff should be different but Fist offhands are kinda silly.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
I feel for raiding rogues. There are no fist weapons at the current tier and the previous tier's fist weapons no one would be seen dead wielding. I was hoping that we could transmogrify our daggers into fist weapons so I could wield Calamity's Grasp again. Though I don't hold out much hope.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
If you're looking for a nice set: Talon of the Phoenix Claw of the Phoenix.

Though I imagine the actual challenge would be finding a level appropriate set to mog.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
08/21/2011 06:52 PMPosted by Stormsong
Well I hope this is an exception. I know off-hands like books and stuff should be different but Fist offhands are kinda silly.

The problem is that virtually all fist weapons (save for the generic brass knuckle-style ones) use different models for the main hand and off hand. The game doesn't just flip the graphic depending on which hand the weapon is in, it has completely separate models for each hand.

In other words, if you took a main hand fist weapon and mogged it onto your off hand fist weapon, your new off hand would still be oriented as if you were holding it in your main. Calamity's Grasp, for example, would be slice-and-dicing your armpit while you idled.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]