The PUG Firelands raid progression Thread

Hey everybody on the Nesingwary Server, since it seems this server lacks a proper progression thread, I figured its a good time to start one albeit of a different kind!

Now as most of us who actually pay attention to these kinds of threads, they measure how far a guild has progressed in endgame raid content. This particular one after seeing how many actual guilds have progressed in FL raid bosses, I figured I'm sure there have been plenty of PUG's that have at least killed 1 raid boss.

So this is it, this is where you can share your PUG tale, which Firelands boss or bosses have you killed in a PUG?

Heres a decent format to list at least

*Name of the Boss you downed
*Names of all the group members, Role too if you can remember:D
*And if your up for it, how many times it took to kill
*Also, if the group changes, be sure to list it, so if you down multiple bosses (kudos in a PUG) list that also!

For example, this is the group that I was in that just killed Shannox:

Shannox
Tanks: Soltrac, Gralzoc
Heals: Kierbooze, Lnaturl, Bearmantank
DPS: Bertbodkin, Fourplay, Grevus, Rainyrampag, Queondawey

4 tries til the final kill!

So bring on your conquest of Firelands with random people, lets see how many actually have!
Edited by Gralzoc on 8/21/2011 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nice Gralzok! It was such a high killing Shannox. I was so proud to be part of that group of well coordinated players all doing what they do best....and I have a new trinket to show for it... Ryolith you're next.
Reply Quote
It was awesome to come together as a group ,especially with some people you have just met for the first time . The communication was great and everyone had a say . Looking forward to the next boss .
Reply Quote
Congrats to you folks. Sadly, I don't pug Firelands but hope to see more people killing current content in pugs and guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
no one wanted to pug ragnaros with me this week :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
It was a pretty epic kill! Lets get some more down!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]