Remember The Departed

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Hmm... I believe I transferred a character or two to this server from Illidan/Hellscream in Wrath somewhere and a bit before Cata I had brought the rest to play with some friends/family and get into the RP. Inactivity killed them etc. I ended up leaving Hounds of Oblivion and taking a break and when I came back I xferred to Moon Guard for more RP opportunity and such. Oh but in formal fashion I was Dehia (Hunter), Nelexi (Warlock), Modeste (Shaman), Sheltatha (Paladin), Sarithe (Death Knight), Iolanta (Priest) and Siareth (Druid). Mostly anonymous, I kept to myself.

I have some toons still over here, it's a bit shameful to just have them sit and rot. But I liked this server, nice people. Hounds of Oblivion, Natural Order and Silvermoon Swordmaidens <3
Edited by Suvera on 6/16/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Despite most everyone disliking him... I do miss Quinus...

I most often regret ever leaving that guild to make <Zerg the Fish Feast>

This was all during Wrath...
Edited by Bilarix on 6/18/2012 10:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I miss Pluto :P

-Edit-

Oh, and just for Arn...

I miss Jayde!
Edited by Arhundel on 6/19/2012 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I miss the ORIGINAL Hallowed Arcana crew. Lots of fun and good friends. Icebanshee, Gormuu and all the rest. Qal was a nice guy, and yeah, i wasn't in NO at the time, so what do i know, lol? Anderung, Ashe, Mogx and a bunch of players who were great people, but whose names have faded from memory. I also miss the raid races to server firsts with Heaven and Earth back in BC. This is Felbull/Calendel/Pharyl for any who might remember me btw. /wave!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I miss the Rogue: Fydala. Don't think I've ever met a more mellow/nice person. Bad-!@# pvp'er as well...even with his 2 seconds of lag. Very, very skilled guy.

Sin
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I remember way back before TBC there was Hunters Lodge. Then halfway through TBC you can never forget Dark Alliance and the naked mage Airduin and his wife Xheater always running around. Tabula Rosa and Miscommunication always created good fun. Then comes pre-wrath and the beginning part of wrath. All the originals from The Senatus Altius, Flint, Dagorlad, and Venya, the Rogue that always mysteriously diconnected any time he got himself killed, Deathis. And the ever awesome priest Aerisindara.

But most of all who could forget Boyd!!! Trade troll for over 2 years!!!! You either hated him or laughed at him trolling people in trade.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
House of Balewind over on Hordeside for RP.

And dear, dear Sinsalla--oh you are still around. I thought you were dead? Appears not.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
When I first started out my Tauren was in a guild called Murlocs stole my socks we were a decent sized guild I was was even leader. Since then I believe that guild has gone the way of many that didn't survive the cata. Also this guy was once in Chosen Last, that was where I met most of my current guildies in Wolves and though it wasn't the greatest it was alright. I know that guild has fallen apart as well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Back when BC came out a guild named Burning Dawn started. kyrat/cammi/maryjane/downs/bella/tink/conman are just the few i remeber. great guild . twink pvping oldies stopnrob/misbehaven/rushie/swen/isma/sumo/ wish i could remeber the others but im old and forgot most. best times would have to be xroads battles.

hope all are doing good ;p
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
I miss Stalksu..
R.I.P. Stalksu :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I remember Ronan and Arslan from the Shadow Hall. I was just a wee little clueless draenei at the time, those two interviewed me. Talk about a dive into the deep end of RPing once I joined, I'd like to say I learned a lot.
Also, the good folks of The Noble Few - anybody from them still around, I wonder...

Edit: Can't say I've checked to see if those two are still around - if you've moved to new chars, heyo!
Edited by Tenaya on 7/15/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/17/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Bloodydemize
However, trolling statements are never true or are ever meant to be construed as such.

While the general thought behind your post is correct, this statement is not true at all. Trolling is any form of response that is intended to get a rise out of someone. Whether or not the response is fabricated is irrelevant. The intent is what constitutes trolling. You will learn young one, you will learn.

Sin
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
...what happened here?
Reply Quote
92 Human Death Knight
<More than Courage> and It's branch guilds.
Salbahe. YOU KNOW.

Most of my BC memories though come from Marrach and <Servants of Twilight>
Even though I had no idea how to play and alot of them hated my !@# it was a fun run

Ugh, just hearing that name makes my stomach churn.

An old player I remember is Malakar, he ran a guild called the blood phoenix cabal hordeside, it wasn't a great guild, but it was my first guild and the one that taught me how to RP semi-decently. Eventually he went inactive due to RL and transferred when the guild fell apart after a few months of scarce activity.

Ahh yes Malakar, I formed the guild with him and his wife. Jastiper was my main, but I was mostly on Lithath. I always wondered where he went to, they were a fun group of people, great memories in that guild. My main was in NO though, still is...though I haven't played on this server in forever!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I remember Ronan and Arslan from the Shadow Hall. I was just a wee little clueless draenei at the time, those two interviewed me. Talk about a dive into the deep end of RPing once I joined, I'd like to say I learned a lot.
Also, the good folks of The Noble Few - anybody from them still around, I wonder...

Edit: Can't say I've checked to see if those two are still around - if you've moved to new chars, heyo!

Neither play WoW anymore but I keep in touch with both of them. They're both doing very well IRL. Who were you? I might remember your character. ;)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I miss Nightsong Moon in the old days when Kethrey and Luis played. They made raiding fun.

I miss the Borne Brothers, that guy could play any toon with awesome skills.

I miss my first friend, Rakus who saved my priest from getting deleted before level 10.

I miss Derrian, my first very young friend who showed me that the young ones can be mature when they want to be.

Most of all, I miss Arvadon. He was the person who made the game what it is for me. He showed me all the ins and out. He thought me what raiding was and what a good guild could be. He was my rock and my sole reason for playing. Its been hard these last few years but I am finding new friends every day now that I am opening myself to it.

RIP old friends. I hope one day, you find your way back to the game.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
10/28/2013 03:52 PMPosted by Topiana
Most of all, I miss Arvadon. He was the person who made the game what it is for me. He showed me all the ins and out. He thought me what raiding was and what a good guild could be. He was my rock and my sole reason for playing. Its been hard these last few years but I am finding new friends every day now that I am opening myself to it.

I was guilded with Arvadon for quite a while in an altruistic RP guild called "The Order of Beneficence." He was a truly upstanding player who's character and integrity I respected very much. Brings back great memories for me to a time when I was on Farstriders and the game was at its best for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]