[H] RBG's

85 Orc Hunter
Due to the fact of the recent amount of people transfering off the server and the lack of coordination of putting a RBG together I'm going to throw a one out in the left field and try to regroup and start with them again. Seeing as we lost some genuinely good PvP players this did take a toll on the RBGs but who says we can't do them again? If you're interested in actually doing RBGs you must have:

1) A full set of PvP gear.
2) Vent is a must. I don't care if you don't have a mic just the ability to listen in and respond to what is needed.
3) Competence of your class and the battlegrounds.
4) Patience. Just because I post this on there doesn't mean we will get a group rolling pronto. Have to weave out the unwanted and organize what we have.

Seeing the lack of actual diversity of classes/specs on this server I'm not going to require to have this class or that. All I ask is that you come ready to do our best. The more we do them the more we'll get better and hopefully encourage more to want to join.

Please post on here and/or send me in game mail if you are actually willing to partake in this. Me knowing your schedule when you can play and when you can't will help give us an actual date/time on when we will start and what day of the week we will do this. I know some of you have raids so me knowing when you are free helps out tremendously. A little help from other PvPers to get this rolling is always a plus. Its going to be a bit hard to get this going by myself. So please advertise in your guilds or to friends.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warlock
All you need to do is get Blizzard to admit that converting Dentarg to PvE from PvP was wrong and a lot would come back. Never going to happen though because Blizzard is never wrong in there mind.

The population of Dentarg and active progression has not recovered sense the change.

*Edit
Also your guild name makes no sense
Edited by Iterator on 8/22/2011 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
That is accurately true unfortunately but maybe I can find a solid 10. All Im really hoping for anyways.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warlock
08/22/2011 10:48 AMPosted by Monéyshot
That is accurately true unfortunately but maybe I can find a solid 10. All Im really hoping for anyways.

I called blizzard out on this error of pve change back on the old forums and with in a few days population dropped to under 100 people active total if lucky. For my critical thinking skills I was banned from the old Dentarg forums. For some reason Blizzard would rather show fictional strength then admit to wrong and repairing the damage and offering free transfers or server merger. I mean WoW population is at a all time low no matter where you are and there best solution is cross realm raid finder. This will put the final nail in the coffin on what once was server based communities. The more logical move would have been Free Transfers but still on cool down to any server like Rift for them it is actual working to balance server pops.

*Edit
No joke about free transfers either I know plenty who would return to Dentarg if it was free more so if returned to PvP
Edited by Iterator on 8/22/2011 10:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
That is great and all. I'm well aware of this server lacking alot of what it had and doesn't. But lets please keep this thread on topic.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warlock
But keeping it only on topic does not allow for crazy social interaction.

*EDIT
Also random chatter keeps it up top on forums. I see posts more like a themed party ya there is a reason for it but sometimes a party is just reason enough.
Edited by Iterator on 8/22/2011 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I think Money is looking for a RBG team, not a girlfriend.

Arms warrior. 3900 res in full pvp gear (atm, around 3500 considering I use my zoids 378 2h).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Trulypali - Hpally
Trulyseren - Arms Warrior
Trulyelf - Frost/Arcane Mage

All geared.

Exc - BM Hunter
(Yes I can speak behalf Exc :) )
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
my hunter is still around, get at me on skype at thenatos3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Bump for getting more.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Alright, everyone who I talked to and those interested we will be forming the RBG group this Friday at 6pm EST. We will be doing them as long as we can. If people have to leave or drop out we want immediate replacements. So don't get offended if you're not picked asap. Unfortunately at that time you would have to just keep in touch with me and wait. This is not a guild run so leaving your current guild and joining another is not needed. This is open to the horde of Dentrag.

We are all in this to win the BG not lose. So this is not a mess around and see how we can do type atmosphere. We're going to be pushing for rating and get everyone their titles/mounts.

If you are just now reading this I will again go over the requirements:

1) A full set of PvP gear.
2) Vent is a must. I don't care if you don't have a mic just the ability to listen in and respond to what is needed. Feel free to type though.
3) Competence of your class and the battleground mechanics.
4) Patience. That is a must. There will be no arguing or fighting. If I want to hear that I'll find it some place else.

If we so happen to get more than what I'm expecting(10 people) then we will invite those needed and make it a group of 15.

***DISCLAIMER***

If you are holding back the team or you are just not cutting it you will be removed from the group.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
4154 resil afflic warlock.
Our guild has put a few RBG games together, but no legitimate comp.
We can probably work something out that isnt a TOTAL pug.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
<---3923 resil Resto drood
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
3.5K feral checking in.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
3-1 not bad half pugged, well get our synergy.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Yar
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Yeah, good times...thanks for the setting this up Money and the invite.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Np, we will work on scheduling another one eventually. Although we are going to try and set up where we have everyone that already has an personal rating of "x amount".
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We need to do one this week!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
08/30/2011 11:56 AMPosted by Trulypali
We need to do one this week!

What Truly said
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]