Would I Kill You While Your Fishing?

85 Dwarf Priest
I would not. I have always thought people who are fishing are off limits, so if I happen to come across you on any of my toons, I won't bother you.
In the words of Les Claypool;
FISH ON!
Reply Quote
Well that's nice of you.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
your welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I find the surprised and shocked expressions of fishing Alliance that I've killed to be priceless.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
NO FISH FOR YOU!
Reply Quote
51 Dwarf Paladin
Anyone that kills anyone while they are fishing or herb gathering is a poor sport and a low life. Losers that do that should be ganked and camped by parties of Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Anyone who delves so fully into fishing or herb making that they lose perception and awareness of the world around them and the flapping of my mounts wings beating upon the air heralding their doom deserves to be murdered by the coastline.
Reply Quote
Samej.... I cried, it's like poetry. very touching stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Isn't this a PvP server?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/06/2011 08:00 AMPosted by Ishallcrushu
Isn't this a PvP server?

Not when you're in CAP Clan.

Then it's just a whiny server.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
to Catmanous killing people while gathering is ok, because we are on a PVP server if you dont want to die while gathering Roll on a PVE server.
Reply Quote
51 Dwarf Paladin
I employ a pvp solution to the bums that attack gatherers since this is a pvp server to the harshest of my abilities. That does not change the fact that attacking people while gathering and fishing is just cheap.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
This is called the World of WARcraft!

Wars are fought over resources.

Fish are resources.

Therefore it is accepting to fight over fish.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
This is called the World of WARcraft!

Wars are fought over resources.

Fish are resources.

Therefore it is accepting to fight over fish.

I have to agree. I have difficulty understanding what all the fuss is about. Blizzard has even provided you with PvE servers where you can fish and gather in peace. You came onto a PvP server and complain that someone is playing by the rules within that PvP server.

It sounds like some of the people on here should have gone with a PvE server. You have the option on PvE servers of flagging yourself. Instead people complain when they get ganked. Just transfer to a nice fluffy PvE server.

Catmanous has even provided you with the correct solution:

I employ a pvp solution to the bums that attack gatherers since this is a pvp server to the harshest of my abilities. That does not change the fact that attacking people while gathering and fishing is just cheap.

Its cheap, but it rewards the same amount of honor. Not paying attention when you are fishing, or fishing in a place you are likely to get ganked, is your own fault.

This stuff, BTW, is part of why many veteran players as so sick of the whining. People who have played on a PvP server for a long time know to pay attention. It makes the reward of gaining the fish and the skill points that much more worthwhile.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/25/2011 06:25 AMPosted by Samej
Anyone who delves so fully into fishing or herb making that they lose perception and awareness of the world around them and the flapping of my mounts wings beating upon the air heralding their doom deserves to be murdered by the coastline.

Exactly.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
^agree

World PvP is the lifeblood of PvP Servers. Hence why Bal is dying.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I find it priceless too when i get attacked while fishing and gank the attacker. :) btw, i wont bother hordies while they fish. Fish On!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]