Hi My Name is Boxxy recruitment!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi My Name is Boxxy is now looking for players for our 25 man raid team. At the moment we can accept any class or spec, but this may change fast in the near future. Our current raid times are tuesday / thursday / sunday / monday 8:30pm - 12am. Tuesday and thursday focus on 25 man bwd/bot/to4w to help gear up new players and ease them into the raid scene. Sunday and monday is our firelands group, currently 7/7 in 10 man and group 2 is 6/7. After some more people experience the 10 man firelands fights, we will combine the groups and start 25 man progression. I am now also starting a 3rd firelands group with some of our alts, and we could use a few new recruits for it! We are a fun laid back guild, but when we raid we expect people to come prepared and ready to down bosses. Many of us are avid pvpers and we welcome all who wish to pvp. RBG groups will also start happening asap. You may send me ingame mail, whispers or get back to me here!
Thanks,
Cyber
Edited by Cyberpolice on 9/27/2011 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
teh bumpz
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Were is every one? :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Helllooooooo is there any body out there at all??!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
At least its not baseball practice
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i like turtles
Reply Quote
bizzzzzzzz UMP!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We have 2 groups going at the moment, with our 3rd in the very near future. In the next few weeks we would like to start our 25 man progression. At the moment we would really like some healers, and some dps! We are lacking warlocks, shadow priests and rogues. We still currently accept any looking to raid, pvp, do heroics and many other guild activities. Feel free to get back to us on here, or whisper any of us ingame for some more info! thanks!
Reply Quote
bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz UMP!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We are now going to start our 25 man progression. We will be running tonight around 8:30pm, and we have a few dps slots to fill! Get to me on the forum because i am at work untill just before raid time. Would really like a shadow priest, ret pally, and a rogue! If your not one of those three classes, still post and we may have a spot for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]