Lol Arena Match

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Tickelz and I v War/Ret Pally.
War and I go down, pally and Tickelz !@#$ around for 15 minutes. Pally tries to rez various times and then... we think... wait, let him rez. Yes, let him rez while you rez me up too. Dumb %^- pally rezes warrior and brings him to his death AGAIN LOLOLOL
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Oh boy ya killed some people in some 1500 hero brackets
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
This is one of those "cool story, bro." stories.
Reply Quote
7 Human Warlock
08/23/2011 04:18 PMPosted by Pandaqt

08/23/2011 05:18 PMPosted by Nikiminaj
This is one of those "cool story, bro." stories.
Reply Quote
56 Night Elf Druid
Tickelz and I v War/Ret Pally.
War and I go down, pally and Tickelz !@#$ around for 15 minutes. Pally tries to rez various times and then... we think... wait, let him rez. Yes, let him rez while you rez me up too. Dumb %^- pally rezes warrior and brings him to his death AGAIN LOLOLOL

nice job man. pally/warrior a tough burst to beat. you guys showed em up though by REKILLING. lol :D
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I have a better story than these.

Lockdowne and I go against Furious Glad Deecee and Furious/Wrathful Glad Jordon. We beat them twice. I swap out for Filth because he needs some rating and is bored. Filth and Lockdowne beat them again. Jordon comes over to maiev and promises us all glad if we go to Cenarius, then we all stay on maiev and hate it and quit for a few months.

QQ
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I have a better story than these.

Lockdowne and I go against Furious Glad Deecee and Furious/Wrathful Glad Jordon. We beat them twice. I swap out for Filth because he needs some rating and is bored. Filth and Lockdowne beat them again. Jordon comes over to maiev and promises us all glad if we go to Cenarius, then we all stay on maiev and hate it and quit for a few months.

QQ

Jordons and Perpndicular are my old 3s teamates from Crushridge. Nostalgia bad. :'(
Reply Quote
79 Gnome Mage
M-mmmm-my n-nnn-neighbor has th-thhhh-thhh-three r-rrr-rrrr-rrr....

~sigh~
~Coloring takes out her crayon and piece of paper and begins to doodle~
~She looks at her drawing~

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

~Coloring flips over the piece of paper to reveal three rabbits. They look partly deformed but Coloring is proud of her drawing~

Doo-doo-doodling! R-rrrr-rabbits! Yeah yeah!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/23/2011 04:18 PMPosted by Pandaqt

K E K
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
M-mmmm-my n-nnn-neighbor has th-thhhh-thhh-three r-rrr-rrrr-rrr....

~sigh~
~Coloring takes out her crayon and piece of paper and begins to doodle~
~She looks at her drawing~

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

~Coloring flips over the piece of paper to reveal three rabbits. They look partly deformed but Coloring is proud of her drawing~

Doo-doo-doodling! R-rrrr-rabbits! Yeah yeah!

!@#$.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
My first arena the day s9 started was a 3s match with Crunkskunk and Whitera. I went and got Gladius and they didn't have it yet.

Arena starts, I disconnect immediately. Gladius was broken but we had no idea. They are in skype talking about the game, just trying to !@#$ around because they aren't gonna put the effort in to 2v3 someone. I reload WoW and log in. I get back into the match somehow. We destroy them. Awful awful awful team.

Still funny.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
this one time at like 1200 i won a game
Edited by Hangaku on 8/26/2011 11:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
and then i wore my green one-up mushroom shirt as i walked into mc donalds...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
08/25/2011 09:54 AMPosted by Fláp
dododdo juking melee cleaves off of blades edge and dalaran with shadowstep dododododo

LMFAO I never even read what you wrote until now and I totally see what you did there. Made me laugh irl.

-Razz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]