[H] Friday/Saturday 10m

85 Tauren Druid
Greetings. I've come here to look for 2 healers for a 10 man raid my friends and I run. We run friday and saturday 7:30-10:00 server. We are in need of a holy pally, and either a shaman or a priest. If anyone has alts or mains they would like to run through content, please dont hesitate to send me an in-game mail. Our goal with this raid is to see all content and hopefully get a few heroic kills under our belts. A couple of our raiders do have heroic experience under their belts, so we do have strats and knowledge of the encounters to help us out.

If you are looking for a nice way to relax on a friday and saturday night while enjoying the game, drop me a mail and i'll hopefully talk to you soon.

P.S. If whatever character you want to heal on is a little under geared for Firelands, don't fret. We'll run T11 content for the odd upgrade to help you out. Building a solid group is a process all our members understand and will do what we can to make it successful.
Edited by Myyrdin on 8/23/2011 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Bump!

Still looking for another healer. Shaman or priest would be preferable.
Wanted to also add a hunter to our ranged DPS core. If you're interested, drop me an in-game mail. Thanks. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]