(A) The Tribunal LFM 7/7 exp!

85 Human Paladin
The Tribunal

As you can see i posted this on my alt, when my main loads up in the armory an etc ill post on him incase you want to check his armory out. I just Transfered today an my guildies are aswell.

Realm: Durtan/ Alliance
Raid Schedule: Monday, Thursday, Friday 8pm-11pm server
Progression: 6/6 Blackwing Decsent
4/4 Bastion of Twilight
2/2 Throne of the Four Winds
7/7 Firelands
Recruiting: As of now we are currently recruiting any an all classes. We are always accepting exceptional players. Please do not be afraid to apply to our guild due to your gear. We have no problem doing ZA/ZG's and Tier 11 content to help people gear.
Recruiting: We would also like to recruit some pvp'ers. We would like to create a rated battle ground group. And we also love just getting a group of 5+ an pwning some horde :) (the addon Preform AV Enabler is useful here)
Guild: Some basic's. We are a 10man progression guild. We are a chill laid back group that loves to have fun, i don't know about you but that's what I personally pay 15 buck's a month for. Elitist !@#$%^-s are not welcome, if you apply to this guild do know that we expect you to treat your fellow guild mates with respect. This also applies to the Durotan community, treat everyone with respect and if you have a problem with someone we ask that you handle it maturely.
For more info on the guild please check out our site. You will learn basically everything you need to know there.

thank you :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Be sure to register to our guild site. To gain access to view everything.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Currently in order to get our raid's going we are recruiting the following

1 Healer (Holy Paladin or Restoration Shaman)

2 Ranged DPS (Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock)
Edited by Iseñhart on 8/25/2011 1:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Also looking for 1 tank (Blood Death Knight / Feral Bear / Possibly a Warrior tank)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
my druid's name is rÃfiki alt code is 0195 if you wanna contact me in game ill post on em on forums as soon as my character loads up in armory
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Would also accept a protection warrior
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Just need a Warlock then we are set for Firelands. Also we changed our raid days its now Tuesday Thursday Monday 8pm-11pm server. Site http://thetribunal.enjin.com/home
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Need one tank non pally, 1 ranged Arcane mage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]