Looking to join a Mature Casual Guild

70 Human Mage
I am looking to join a mature casual guild. I am 42 and my son a I play. Separate accounts. I was playing alot a few years back and recently got back to WOW and loving it. But I feel like there is so much i don;t know and need to learn. I want to be part of a fun, yet older guild. I am very busy with work and family, but still seem to play often. I would love to learn more and become part of a raid team. I enjoy farming and trades along with the AH.

If you think that i may be a fit for your guild let me know

I like good communitcation, with a webpage, facebook or twitter.
Santose is not the character I play much of late.
Muldred has been my main of late
Message me in game or here!!!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Hello Santose:)
We are a laid-back mature casual guild w/vent that is growing. The ideal members would be someone that doesn't want any drama, likes to have fun, and wants to improve his character(s) along the way. Basically, you prefer to play solo doing your own thing but having a regular group to run with would also be nice. We don't have any special requirements and we will help members out in anyway we can and hope you'd do the same.We can fill all roles in a dungeon group so it doesn't matter if you want to tank, heal or DPS, any is okay with us - but it would be great if you could rotate your role from time to time so that we can do the same. There are a few members into bg's and arenas with #'s growing. We have not done any raiding as of yet but will once we have more of a feel of when ppl are able to. If you're interested please leave a message here, email Jorixx in game, or talk to Jorixx, Aerial, Talonesta, kirliia, elythia or llok us up on the guild finder:).Thanks a lot and we hope to hear from you soon. Alts Are also welcome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]