Best GMs on Vashj

85 Gnome Rogue
Afflictionx. Because he deals with me on a daily basis and still likes me.

And then, I guess Myopic. Even though he smells funny.

Tee Hee!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Myopic is kind of a P o S
Reply Quote
adhoc is the best hands down the only mage i know that wheres strength enchants
and dammit MUNITY, down with the smurf
Edited by Gerlunhill on 12/6/2011 11:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
11/29/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Mike
Myopic is kind of a P o S

words hurt
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Truth hurts.
Reply Quote
Norrahc.

Everyone else sucks.

(Except you, Summer!)
Edited by Doozums on 12/6/2011 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Norrahc.

Everyone else sucks.

(Except you, Summer!)

Yeah Buffy Summer never sucks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Caleron from Pulse is pretty nice guy
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Rhodikus, hands down.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
You can try to attack Rhodikus, but he'll parry.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
<---- not a GM but I'm pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
http://i.imgur.com/JXKXl.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/03/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Mike
http://i.imgur.com/JXKXl.jpg

o.o
(Stares deep into soul)
The f*ck? D:
Reply Quote
Whats funny is most of us Are Gm's Because we Like people having fun and having a place to take our minds off our day jobs.. Best part of the game is the Rivalry between guilds.. Like Jaric Making Horde Alts Going into 5 guilds getting thier vent info And Bombing thier vent for hours on end.. Yeah Good Guy all around funny as !@#$.. Truth be told most of the good Gm's Left the server to go to realms that had more raiders than trolls.. Problem is Vashj is a black hole for elitist who move and get curb stomped by an average player in a highpop server. Top 3 GM's Who %^-*ing Cares I am not elitist enough to give a damn.. LONG LIVE Rage..Envy.. NightShift.. WWP... and last but not least Change Machine .. I'll keep my little fun guild and enjoy anyone in game.. Talk !@#$ on Pulp Fiction all you guys want you have for years and all we do is have fun and grow as friends ohh we are catching back up after a year off raiding we hit top 20 again so fun times.. Plus Brought in some guys from Kil'Jaeden.. I know Most of you Hate me or think you hate me But thats alright by me I don't care much for punk %^- troll kids either.. Spoony was my Favorite GM miss that girl..I like the guys from Beautiful chaos and For Greater Justice too.. They run a tight ship and don't have 30 people acting *!@#ing stupid in trade chat like a few guilds..
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
01/05/2012 04:13 AMPosted by Hokahay
Whats funny is most of us Are Gm's Because we Like people having fun and having a place to take our minds off our day jobs.. Best part of the game is the Rivalry between guilds.. Like Jaric Making Horde Alts Going into 5 guilds getting thier vent info And Bombing thier vent for hours on end.. Yeah Good Guy all around funny as !@#$.. Truth be told most of the good Gm's Left the server to go to realms that had more raiders than trolls.. Problem is Vashj is a black hole for elitist who move and get curb stomped by an average player in a highpop server. Top 3 GM's Who %^-*ing Cares I am not elitist enough to give a damn.. LONG LIVE Rage..Envy.. NightShift.. WWP... and last but not least Change Machine .. I'll keep my little fun guild and enjoy anyone in game.. Talk !@#$ on Pulp Fiction all you guys want you have for years and all we do is have fun and grow as friends ohh we are catching back up after a year off raiding we hit top 20 again so fun times.. Plus Brought in some guys from Kil'Jaeden.. I know Most of you Hate me or think you hate me But thats alright by me I don't care much for punk %^- troll kids either.. Spoony was my Favorite GM miss that girl..I like the guys from Beautiful chaos and For Greater Justice too.. They run a tight ship and don't have 30 people acting *!@#ing stupid in trade chat like a few guilds..

Ladies and Gentlemen... The Aristocrats!

But seriously though, the truth is that Vashj was never some spectacular epitome of glory. Perhaps subjectively at some time or another for CERTAIN individuals, but in reality-land that is simply not the case. Yes, I know how hard this is to swallow (And your mothers can certainly attest to how hard it is! -.^) but this server was sh*t before, sh*t now, and will never cease to continue to be such. The trolls have a very zen way of handling this harsh reality... They stop being SERIOUS. Which is what you should have stopped a long time ago. Some of the best fun I've had was in tradechat. And I am going to be perfectly honest here, people like you invest as much time complaining about the trolls as the trolls invest into trolling. The difference? The troll is having fun and is getting entertainment out of his $15. What do you get out of it? You see... this is what keeps WoW from simply being a game of killing internet bears and upgrading to kill slightly larger internet bears, this game was never admired for it's graphics or gameplay. It is the social bindings that make this game lively, not the collective skill of a population, not the raid progression... this is an MMORPG people. Wake up, loosen up, and let's put a smile on that face! >:D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
^^ what he said
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Whoever the GM of Coffee and Cigarettes is.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Havent been on that server in 5 years and still being talked about O.o
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
1,Hokahey but his officers had been dicks when I was in his guild, but he's very respect worthy and respectable.

Other then hoka, I don't know many GMS that are respectable, so I'll list a few good players.

Theshattered
sayinx

A few more people to note;
Madaque, respect worthy.
Bloopie, if you remember in BC.

A few alliance have made my "Respect" list, but not a lot... one thing I'd like to say is that the guild "TBI" is...

they're a lot of people, who are more/less below average and have a group of few who are decent, an even smaller group that's "good" imo...

but "Good" on trash'day... err trash'j... oh, sorry... "Vash'j"... there it is... isn't much, that means "normal or slightly bigger" fish in a puddle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]