WSED XFER? WHAT?

85 Human Paladin
BY ODINS SALTY RAVEN DID WSED XFER TO TICHONDRIUS?!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Old news is old.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Who's Wsed?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
that name sounds rather intended for sweet man-on-man loving.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
who's left on dethecus
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
No one of major importance outside of Storm Forged, Saganance, and Reno. But I decided after chasing off Fated and GRP TWO leaving, that as many bads as possible were gone. It was more than time to put the nail in the coffin.
Also I'm going back to school I need WoW as something to do, school is boooooring. I'll prob come back one day, if there is ever a zombie apocalypse and the said allegorical coffin from earlier releases a zombie monster.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
No nails have been driven into any coffins.

Self-importance =/= importance to the server.

If it wasn't for trade chat, most people wouldn't have noticed the xfers.

Even Wsed, outside of his alt pug RBGs, didn't do much with the server as a whole. Fated sure as hell didn't. Thus, no big losses.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I didn't do much with the server, but I did more than any other person FOR the server. You clearly missed my months of old world content pugs where I had 20+ different people every week. Providing cheer, joy, and aneurisms to those reading trade. I, like a !@#$%^-*! or Donald Duck, have touched the hearts of near every Dethecite/kid on the server still left. Dethecus' last hope has been taken.

Once you find someone who has a hammer, you'll soon realize that everything looks like a nail. But Dethecus now looks more like a nail now then ever and needs to be pummeled by said hammer.

Edit: Like a Pedobear - apparently you can't say phile(the love of). Line 3<=
Edited by Wsed on 8/25/2011 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
they never say bye
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I said bye to you on Facebook Evey, you just never re-re-accepted my friend request. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I could easily host old world content, if it wasnt 3 mannable.

And, as has been the case numerous numerous times, its just a matter of time till you're back over here.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As I said before I would probably come back, you pointed out nothing beyond what I said. And yes, Squig you could run old world content. But you couldn't do it half as efficiently as I did, because you didn't do or know any of the fights at the time or now at that. As mind boggling as they are. While also you couldn't run the groups with the same satire and pizzazz that I did. I dare you to run a 25man ICC that had one wipe and brought Smartypant, and the amazing glory that Bamag and Smartypant brought to the raid. Ya you can do some of the things I do, that doesn't mean what you do will have anywhere near the same effect as me.
You can run a Republican presidential campaign but be running John Huntsman, while I would be running a more likely viable candidate like Mitt Romney.
~Wsed does not in anyone endorse or condone Mitt Romney or the Republican party, the text was meant for metaphorical and example purposes only.~
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Condolences on losing that LLD to Havoc, bro. Must be pretty embarrassing.
Reply Quote
1 Human Hunter
Posting on a low level alt likes it 2009, watch out everybody. Secretly, on the inside, I matter. JK I'm a non-factor. That's why I spit hot fire. ~Dylon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/25/2011 04:22 PMPosted by Wsed
But you couldn't do it half as efficiently as I did, because you didn't do or know any of the fights at the time or now at that.

lol?

I've definitely done each and every fight in the game save Domo and Rag in Firelands.

And again, you can 3 man virtually everything now. Theres not much coordination or skill or game mechanics involved in that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I hear BT and Sunwell are hard to do.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm 95% sure you weren't involved in ICC progression or Ulduar hard mode progression until far after the fact/nerf. Nothing against you as a person, just the fact of it. And whether or not you can 3 man the content wasn't the discussion, it was the gathering of the community. No one on this server united the people better than me, whether it was united against me or united with me against something or someone else, or for a better Dethecus.
Or TOGC.
Wsed #1
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I hear Uld Hards hard.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I hear ICC Hards hard.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'll take that as a, Wsed you're right.
AFK Victory Dancing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]