Look Away

85 Orc Hunter
I like turtles
Reply Quote
3 Tauren Priest
Hey, my account is currently banned from the forums for trolling, so I have resorted to using my friends account to post this.

My name is Shaleez I am on the Alliance side of Madoran. (Use this to look me up).

I dinged 85 last week, but I have close to 3.6k resilience. In season 9 I got 2.2k on my priest (not too much of a feat, but better than non-t2). Although not using a melee class, the concept of arena seems to be the same in how you counter enemy comps, and playing a healer I was able to see the skills of my fellow melee teammates from a overhead perspective.

I just want to know if I am the material you are looking for before I transfer. Try to get back to me as soon as possible via reply to post. Thanks.

-inb4 "2 srs of post fer dis thred"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hi.

While arenas are a totally different thing than RBGs (last season we beat MANY teams with gladiators/rank 1 glads at some point), 2200 is usually high enough to show that you have sufficient knowledge of your class.

That and the fact that we're not doing crazy serious RBGs this season, mostly for fun, having good players will make it much more fun :D.

Tl;dr You're acceptable, yes.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warlock
Bump for changes in recruitment needs.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
What night(s) do you do RBGs?
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warlock
7 on Thurs
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
i feel like from now on we should just ban anyone who asks that question.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
10/04/2011 04:48 PMPosted by Zeaket
i feel like from now on we should just ban anyone who asks that question.

Considering time/date wasn't listed in the OP when I asked, and I couldn't find a reference in the thread ... um, OK.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
if iced really hasn't had the time we do RBGs in his post in the month and a half we've been doing them again i'm gkicking him.
Edited by Zeaket on 10/4/2011 5:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warlock
It was in the old title when we were primarily LFM for RBGs
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
that's what i thought. people always ask in trade too whenever we advertise and have the time in the ad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
If you all are RBG tonight at 7 hit me up. I have a 3.9res pvp set. Nothing to write home about, but I roll disc in pvp too. So Ill heal.

As far as Alt runs go. I have a ton of Alts. Tanks, heals, dps. Let me know if you need an extra player and what role you need and I will come do some alt FLs runs.

Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warlock
Bump with updated recruitment needs
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue

-[Medium] 1x Ele, Boom, Feral Cat, or Plate DPS.

Rogue imo.
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Warlock
Up
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You don't need disc, you need some Hpal.
Reply Quote
So, what time do you do rbgs? You should all transfer Alliance.
Reply Quote
81 Blood Elf Warlock
go skey!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Up, recruitment still stands.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I haz candeh!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]