Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<T Ø X I C> is a horde raiding guild (10/25 mans) on Kalecgos looking to add new members to our ranks to reinforce our current roster. We have been around since mid 2005; proving we‘re here to stay. <T Ø X I C> is comprised of laid back, mature, and very skilled individuals. Progression ensues at a steady and comfortable pace, as well as progressing through hard modes. We aren't the most hardcore guild on this server, but we do expect a good level of commitment from all of our raiders.
Cata Progression: 12/12
Firelands Progression: 6/7
Guild Level: 25
... still interested? Alright then....
- Healers (Replenishment a plus)
- Destro Warlock
- Balance Druid (Boomkin)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Raiders for 25 man, and some 10 mans.
- Players with a good understanding of their class and/or have a genuine interest in improving.
- Performance; each raider has a job, either do it or we'll find someone who will.
- The ability to meet guild and raid requirements.
- Raiders who come prepared for *every* raid, which includes being properly geared (ie: gems, enchantments), flasked, etc.
- Players who can spend a bit of time reading up on fights. 10-15 minutes for a boss fight when we raid several hours each week should not be too much to ask.
- Consistency; there is no point turning up to one raid a week no matter how good you think you are.
- Commitment; we're in this for the long haul and want you to be part of Cata with us. Anyone looking for easy epics is going sorely disappointed wherever they go this xpac, and you should look elsewhere if you think you deserve an epic every raid.
(Times and days subject to change)
Wednesday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Sever/PST
Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Sever/PST
Friday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm Sever/PST
HOW TO APPLY:
Guild Website: http://www.toxicguild.org
In-Game: Please send ingame tells and ingame mail to Spiritwolff
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.