(H) Hunter looking for Guild

85 Tauren Hunter
First of all I do not have the best gear right now because I stopped playing for about 3 months. My main used to be a tank and I cleared about 8 bosses in the first Cata raids when they came out. I was also extremely close to getting Bane before Cata came out. What I am trying to say is that I am a experienced raider that puts forth a lot of effort, I am also a funny guy and like to have fun while raiding to. I am doing my best to get geared up as we speak.

I have vent and can raid pretty much any time at night after 6.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Free unsolicited advice for you.

1. You apply to guilds, they don't apply to you. If they do, they suck and you don't want to be there. Especially a guild that would apply to you and your lazy character.

Granted, you just turned 85 on Sunday, but by now you could have run enough 5 mans to be out of those 312 greens.

2. You say (your words) that you are a raider that puts forth a lot of effort...

Really?

How much effort does it take that put in a belt buckle? +40 of your favorite stat for free. That's like a free gear upgrade that you are ignoring.

3. You are missing 2 major glyphs on your secondary spec, and all 9 slots are empty on your primary spec. How much effort shows up there?

Please don't claim to be experienced or putting forth effort when the effort required to validate your statements is only slightly more than the time it took to type those words.

Also, go find a guild that you want to apply to. You come here looking for one, and have nothing to offer but empty words.

Fix your !@#$, and maybe you can find a home and contribute something to a raiding guild. Until then, delete your post imo.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Muneyus,

You are right, I do need to put in more effort just trying to get some cash first. Thanks for the advice and I will do what I can to fix it up!

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
np. GL finding a good group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]