Wanted:

85 Orc Rogue
08/31/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Jaachamark
Just stay holy and think to yourself that you are good. Herpaderppp let me bubble and heal. Derpderp. Cuz its hard to play a holy pally. lol.

sorry brah i dont speak herp derp Cuz its hard to play this game

Obviously for you it hard to do anything other than play a facesmash comp. Lol holy pallies take skill son. HERPADERP.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/31/2011 10:32 AMPosted by Isaputap
Obviously for you it hard to do anything other than play a facesmash comp. Lol holy pallies take skill son. HERPADERP.

ok i dont understand what your saying so i copyed /paste what you said on Derptards Translator
so... I donet now wah u is caying on mor ting rougs blah hord blah u baddie jes jes me no no L2 talk RIGHT Derp Derp Derp
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/31/2011 12:53 PMPosted by Darkrachet
Spacejam and Wolfhausen carried me in necrotic cleave, they wen't to other servers to carry people now.

all i see is baddies
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well then your just blind its ok its common on aggy i dont blame you for being this dumb.....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
09/01/2011 12:37 PMPosted by Darkrachet
well then your just blind its ok its common on aggy i dont blame you for being this dumb.....

I slaid you, three times in tb.... Game over champ.

Lol. he bad. Hes just making it seem like hes good.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
It's easy to counter-harass Orgrimmar. Problem is it's boring as !@#$ and only a retard like Vera could actually enjoy doing it for so long.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Umm not sure there is anything you can do about ppl rapeing SW the majority of alli players are PvE and not even very good at that. Alli have PvP players but their all pretty !@#$ty and Katean is a %^-*!in rogue soo just let them kill you and then rez and fly into the air or dont get marked pvp at all.
Reply Quote
I think its funny you should say something about pvp Veracs looking at your rating I wouldnt say your good at pvp either.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Hai
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
So they camp you in SW big deal this used to be common back in World PvP days. I get it we're on a pve server but just because some rogues take the initiative to cause a rivalry issue and an alliance player takes the inititiative to actually put a bounty up means they must be accomplishing something. I might not like them but my hat goes off to you both for atleast making life interesting in SW.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
11/22/2011 02:45 PMPosted by Kèvìn
So they camp you in SW big deal this used to be common back in World PvP days. I get it we're on a pve server but just because some rogues take the initiative to cause a rivalry issue and an alliance player takes the inititiative to actually put a bounty up means they must be accomplishing something. I might not like them but my hat goes off to you both for atleast making life interesting in SW.

Its been awhile since we've been to SW ):
Edited by Kaetan on 11/23/2011 1:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
11/21/2011 11:11 PMPosted by Kaetan
Hai

me lo ve u

PS....bring more rogues, I need to Turkinate them.
Edited by Felgibson on 11/23/2011 9:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]