My Epic Huntard Story

85 Tauren Druid
that was so epic I just HAD to make a thread to show it off.

THIS IS 2 POSTS NOT ONE. So many people only read one post.

So there was once a fat man and a hot chick, both of which were hunters. Their pets loved eachother, so they hung out quite a bit together. The man's name was Vahlkano, the lady was Cerakua. They roamed forests together with their pets, and eventually began to love eachother. They then found out that they were the best hunters to have ever lived on the server named.... Echo Isles. They made a plan.

Vahlkano and Cerakua were sick of having to stay the top in the realm, so they decided they would exterminate all competition. They started in Silvermoon, and worked their way south all the way to Booty Bay, they then had a dinner cruise over to the beautiful Barrens. They were tired from their three day trek, and headed off to Orgrimmar for a rest. The next week they started working on Kalimdor, starting in Orgrimmar and went to Exodar and Darnassus. They then slept on the Teldrassil Beach, had a picnic, and on their second day of Kalimdor, took a boat back to Auberdine and went all the way to Tanaris, with no sleep for 48 hours. In Tanaris they slept, and on the 5th day of their 2nd week, went through Ungoro and into Silithus. They had finished exterminating all of the Kalimdor hunters.

Next, they took two Wyverns to Northrend, their pats strapped on the bottom. They did all of Northrend in merely a day, and decided it was time to go underwater. They slept on a boat that headed to the center of the ocean, and on the last day of their second week, the 14th day, they went into Deepholme. Finishing Deepholme took a whole day, considering how vast an ocean is. They then went back to the boat, and went to Vash'jir.

It was now their 3rd week of their mission, their 15th day, and they ventured into the vast waters of Vash'jir. They were brutally injured from a Whale Shark, but managed to kill it at a distance, and went back up to the boat to rest. They rested for three days, and went back in on their 19th day, and finished the rest of Vash'jir in two. Their biggest challenge still awaited them.

It was their 22nd day, the first day of the fourth week, and they trembled at the thought of going to the feared Outlands. They went anyways, as it was their final challenge. They expected to do one country, or zone, a day, but they were far off. They flew via zeppelin to the dark portal, and slowly went through it. They woke up the next day in Thrallmar, apparentally something happened as they teleported, and were knocked out cold for 18 hours. On their 23rd day, they started. They killed three fel reavers, and many fel orcs in their hunt for hunters in the Hellfire Peninsula, however they became more and more weary, and their pace was drastically slowed. They completed Hellfire Peninsula in four days, nearly dying from the nether hundreds of times.

On their 28th day, the first day of the fifth week, they worked on Terokkar. They had no troubles here except getting lost for three hours in Auchindoun. They managed to complete it in merely two days. They started Zangarmarsh without even resting, on their 30th day, and completed it in ONE. They then rested for a day.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It was the 32nd day, just over a month, when they ventured into the beautiful country known as Nagrand. They enjoyed this part, as they met many new animals, and rested with them. Due to enjoying themselves, it took them three days to complete Nagrand. They started on Shadowmoon Valley right away, due to the amount of resting they did in Nagrand. Their 35th day they fearfully walked into the Valley of the Shadowmoon, survival was not likely. They had a very easy time here, as creatures stayed out of their way due to knowing who these skilled hunters were.. Then there was Doomwalker. This was their hardest challenge yet, much harder than the Whale Shark, however they were able to kite him.. For a while. Doomwalker with his last ounce of strength charged Cerakua, and stomped on her.. She was mortally injured and could not continue on, but Vahlkano out of rage decided to avenge her. He was going to complete the mission. Alone.

Vahlkano had two more countries to scout/kill, and he was prepared for it. He started Blade's Edge Mountains on the 41st day, the 6th day of the 6th week. He skillfully maneuvered around the mountains and finished it in three days, which is very fast for a place such as Blade's Edge. The most feared zone of all was next... Netherstorm.

Netherstorm is a vast zone with many holes in it that would have you fall endlessly into the nether, and is one of the biggest. Vahlkano entered it on the 45th day, the 3rd day of the 7th week. He expected to die, he was alone, scared, and thought hopeless. He slayed thousands of mana wyrms and many other odd creatures in his hunt, and was lost 30 or more times, however, after many injuries, he completed Netherstorm in 13 days, no less no more. He fell over, and slept for three days straight, and then feasted, and feasted. Cerakua had made a full recovery, too! It took 9 weeks and 2 days to complete their quest, and they succeeded. They were the only hunters in the world now, and reigned supreme in many lands of Azeroth. King and Queen.

Being Orc and Blood Elf, they created a tauren. The Tauren is Prince Naturesbf, and he is a druid since they wish to stay the only hunters in the world.

This is where all the hunters have gone, they were eliminated by the amazing Vahlkano and Cerakua.

Y AM I SUCH GUD STORYTELLER I JUST DUNNO? I JUST. DONT. KNOW. I R SO FREAKIN GUD.

needs sticky
Edited by Naturesbf on 8/27/2011 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
@Mannic; jelly of Vahl and Cera?
Edited by Naturesbf on 8/27/2011 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
almost reminds me of numbers, or some biblical writing. perhaps only because of the way the dates are written. Druids are the best anyway
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i hate you
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
WHAT?!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i called you one of the greatest huntards on EI and u HATE ME?! y
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
im not fat....im big boned.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
pics
Reply Quote
78 Human Paladin
that's quite the story lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
LAWL great story XD
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Naice
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
lol ty
Reply Quote
Like a boss man, like a boss. Lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
wow i didn't know uncle dougy had such...such a epic story it almost brought a tear to my eye no one would have ever known that you are a crazy old man who licks windows
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
omg u guys rly leik it?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Giggitygig says: Im a homosexual.

srsly.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
UNCLE DOUGY!!! WHY DID U NEVER TELL YOU HAD SO MUCH WORLDY EXPERIENCE AND SO MANY HARDSHIPS!! I never knew.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/beavis voice

that was cool heheh

epic story thanks lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Good story but sry to say there is one flaw.... Cera loves me!!!! ask her she'll tell ya, sry vahl
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]