Cool plate gear for warrior? (Transmog)

1 Night Elf Warrior
I have ideas for nice looking gear to farm on all of my characters except for my warrior. I'm at a loss when it comes to him, anyone have any suggestions for neat warrior tier or dungeon sets? He is a Troll if that matters appearance wise.

P.S. My warrior is level 85, not this level 1, in case some people are too dense to comprehend that.
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Warrior
Okay I'll just have to assume that all warrior gear really is as ugly as I thought it was :S
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
T10 is amazing imo. Also, T4, T5, T6, T8, T10, and T12 are all pretty cool looking. Almost every Warrior set looks great, which makes it hard to pick. :S
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I'm wearing a half tier 5, half Wrathful combo, and I think it looks great. You can get tokens from Serpentshine Cavern (which I enjoyed quite a bit) and the wrathful from honor. Also, the Ruthless looks pretty sweet too. <_<
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Warbringer looks awesome
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Lol I' all crazy for the gear of my warrior, I recomend you to farm old instances and check out every plate piece that drops, you will see some awesome looking items just from trash!, items that you didn't even know that existed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
08/27/2011 07:32 PMPosted by Agalloch
T10 is amazing imo. Also, T4, T5, T6, T8, T10, and T12 are all pretty cool looking. Almost every Warrior set looks great, which makes it hard to pick. :S

You can't get it anymore, but T3 warrior was the best set they made for any class, in my opinion.
Reply Quote
59 Human Death Knight
a class can only trasmog another set of the same class or can use another plate in my case?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
T6 or T8.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Im personally fond of the WotLK green and blue quality armors as well as all (that i can think of right now anyway) PvP tiers.

There's also a belt from Scholmance that I have been trying for for days with a cheesy , but cool skull for a buckle.

As far as tier armor goes, i'm not too fond of most of it really. T1 is cool imo though, minus the helmet and T9 is cool, but feels more "look at me i'm alliance/paladin" than "ARGH! WARRIOR!"

Also if you fancy yourself an engineer, NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING is cooler for plate than Furious gizmatic goggles. That's not even an opinion, its scientific FACT!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/stylish-plate-sets/

also check out the links near the bottom right hand side of the page for other blogs on created sets by players.
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Warrior
i may do a few tier sets, But i am going after sets i make on my own, peice of this and that to make me not look the norm.

[but that have to match in some way, same colors, simmiler effets, that stuff

But ther are awesome sets to make useing green and blue gear as well
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Everyone goes on about the Tier sets. But the dungeon sets are pretty nice too. I'm wearing the upgraded Dungeon 1 set right now, although it's no longer available in game.

I reccomend the "Bold Armor" and its matching belt and boots from Burning Crusade. The blue and yellow scheme is great for Alliance characters.

There is also a red/black non-set version for horde characters, but it's much harder to get.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Everyone goes on about the Tier sets. But the dungeon sets are pretty nice too. I'm wearing the upgraded Dungeon 1 set right now, although it's no longer available in game.

I reccomend the "Bold Armor" and its matching belt and boots from Burning Crusade. The blue and yellow scheme is great for Alliance characters.

There is also a red/black non-set version for horde characters, but it's much harder to get.
Farming the bold set will take a while, fair warning. Arcatraz and SLabs are both still long instances.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
T6 is the only really good one. T5 is ok, but the wrest aren't that good. T7 is ok, but the original nax color version is better.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
08/27/2011 08:18 PMPosted by Azazhel
a class can only trasmog another set of the same class or can use another plate in my case?

Trasmog will have the same restrictions as the class restrictions that tiers have. However, I think you can trasmog look alike sets, but that aren't class specific. It's unfortunate, I really like the tier 8 dk sets.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Pretty much all of the tier sets for warriors look awesome. I'm having trouble deciding which to use myself. Leaning towards t10 just because it looks so badass.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I personally really like the T10 which I have on now or the of might set from the molten core
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]