3 things bliz will never respond to here.

71 Draenei Paladin
1. Role Playing realm in the Oceania region.
2. Realm maintenance NOT in our peak time tuesday night.
3. The BIGGIE, Physical servers in Australia (or close by).

I've seen countless requests for these over the years, and never once seen a response, even to say Sorry, not going to happen.

Ironically, these 3 things are pretty much the ONLY 3 things people in this region care about.

go figure...
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Warrior
1. Role Playing realm in the Oceania region.

Less subscriptions lately so no new realms in ages so not going to happen. Don't know if any of the Oceanic Servers are 'low pop' that could be converted but I doubt it. Would love it if they did it - majorly sucks having an alt on a RP server that is a ghost town when I can play!

2. Realm maintenance NOT in our peak time tuesday night.

Unfortunately they have technically answered this in ages past. Server down time is when is best for them and US is same as Oceanic or otherwise they would see a bunch of US players rolling on an Oceanic server just to play during the downtime (even if it is for level 1 dueling in Goldshire/Orgrimmar gates).

3. The BIGGIE, Physical servers in Australia (or close by).

Again ... player numbers going down is a time when we are less likely to see something like this. During Wrath was our only time we could have gotten this and by that time Blizz had gotten use to ignoring Oceanic players anyway.

Basically they don't reply because everything is working as intended.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
the only / main one i would want is the shutdown time moved yes please.
Thank You,
Dionpally.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Dionpally, I know how you feel but Blizzard has to do it at that time, I honestly believe that if they do the shutdown at a time that would least benefit them, they would have alot more complaints that they are currenty getting about JUST the shutdown.

So just let them do what they have to do and leave them to do it.

If they didn't do the shutdown at all then the game wouldn't even be playable right now.
Edited by Givememygear on 8/30/2011 9:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]