Plate ... dresses?

86 Draenei Death Knight
This is my main, and I like dressing her up sometimes. With the new ability to reforge gear appearances in 4.3, I can dress up my lady more.

I was around in BC and WotLK, but as a clothie. Are there any plate pieces out there that have the appearance of a dress that I can acquire for 4.3? I honestly don't know anything about plate pre-Cata and I have no idea where I would start to look.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This is my main, and I like dressing her up sometimes. With the new ability to reforge gear appearances in 4.3, I can dress up my lady more.

I was around in BC and WotLK, but as a clothie. Are there any plate pieces out there that have the appearance of a dress that I can acquire for 4.3? I honestly don't know anything about plate pre-Cata and I have no idea where I would start to look.

Thanks!

You can try the Cassock of the Loyal. Drops from Heroic Hungarfen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
There's a few non-tier copies of Paladin tier outfits available with the robe look, as well as the Death Knight starting armor which may be for sale in Acherus after 4.3.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
The green DK starting zone gear is a robe.

Also the Purple version of Paladin's T2, but myself and 40% of all the other death knights will also be using it that know about its existence.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Death Knight
The green DK starting zone gear is a robe.

Also the Purple version of Paladin's T2, but myself and 40% of all the other death knights will also be using it that know about its existence.

I looked up the pally T2 gear and I think that's what I'm going for. I'm not worried about looking like everyone else, since I already do anyway! I just want something cute! =P

Thanks for all the replies, guys! I appreciate it!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
08/29/2011 05:32 PMPosted by Vazarus
Are you a dude? If so that's funny.
thanks for being relevant and productive towards her issue
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight

Drop by the Exodar and look at the guards. They all wear robes or kilts. It's culturally appropriate!

And, yeah, the only ones I know of are the paladin tier recolors and our start set. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
DK T10 (251 version)+ the Acherus Knight kilt... I've seen it on a female toon and it's hawt.

Me, I'm sticking with T11 because I completed the set when the content was still relevant. As for weapons, I have my lovely Shadow's Edge still and can farm ICC10 for the others I want.

Enjoy your dress, I'd look terrible in one... and you never want to catch me from behind when running on all fours with nothing but a kilt covering my nether regions.
Edited by Dascylus on 8/29/2011 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Death Knight

Chick all the way. I thought that seemed clear in my original post.

I think it's funny that you think it matters. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]