maelstrom down?

85 Troll Druid
any reason our realm is down? cant find anything any where saying why. Any ideas how long the thing wont be playable?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Everyone on the server is stuck. We cant log or anything.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Yea sitting at halfhill it was just like:"Hey let's stop moving completely", yap
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I had to alt tab and close it via task manager. Looks like several realms are down but aren't mentioned on the realm status page (no surprise really, that page is never accurate).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
T_T right as I was in BWD.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Yeah, a bunch of realms are down, and if you're still in game, no NPCs will talk to you, you can't log out without force-closing the game, or do much of anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
:*(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
My comrades and I were pwning too much horde face and camping their base in the wilds pvp daily area. Too much Pro energies cause EMP blasts to all servers within a local radius.

Blame this on the horde they suck too much at PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
More realms are crashing too. So we'll probably get rolling restarts soonish.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I suppose party time attire and massive horde rolling will do that to a server
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
see we were being counter productive! we should of spaced out the spanking so that there wouldn't be 10 horde standing by the spirit rezzer filling out tickets at any given time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
i think its ridiculous we weren't given a countdown or anything.
good play blizz. good play.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i think its ridiculous we weren't given a countdown or anything.
good play blizz. good play.

I think these may have been legitimate realm crashes rather than intentional downtime.

Edit: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200183788
Edited by Leethal on 12/1/2012 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pet Battles seem to be offline too...checked with Firetree and Venture Company and they're online and their players can Pet Battle queue, but it's locking me out for some reason....

nooooooooo
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's because of the pet battles....damn things
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
If owning face in Karasang would crash the server, we would've crashed it 30 times since the patch!! But its good to see a few of you slugs actually doing something besides hovering on your mount.
Reply Quote
I guess it's time for everyone to get out of their gaming chairs and socialize! I decided to watch Scott Pilgrim with some friends that wanted to come over. Yes, I have friends and Krzysztof was invited but he couldn't make it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
It reminds me of that day just the five of us took out a hundred horde in south shore and the server crashed!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Service Status Forum last updated almost 2 hrs ago about realm problem..no updates or estimated time of fix up yet...when there is an unscheduled downtime for an unknown issue, I would expect 15 min to 30 min updates, as courtesy to all of us, if nothing else. Just saying...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]