maelstrom down?

100 Undead Rogue
Woe
They're starting to come up now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
12/01/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Wixers
I guess it's time for everyone to get out of their gaming chairs and socialize! I decided to watch Scott Pilgrim with some friends that wanted to come over. Yes, I have friends and Krzysztof was invited but he couldn't make it.

I tried. I couldn't justify a $2400 plane ticket purely for entertainment purposes during Maelstrom's downtime.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Did anyone else realize that this thread is over a year old?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I... wut. Wow. I didn't even see that. Did we just kind of get trolled?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
12/02/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Krzysztof
I... wut. Wow. I didn't even see that. Did we just kind of get trolled?

No, some guy just searched for "maelstrom server down" or something and then posted in the first thread he found because 90% of the posts in here are from people who have never posted before (or nevruc and his toadies puffing their chests out).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
People actually search for threads instead of just making new ones?
Mad respect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Woe you shouldn't of left blackrock i wanted so bad for round 2

i was trying to find a tauren that just landed was not expecting a rogue

next time don't be a limp wrist
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I miss Nerfincoming's rants about the Horde. They were at least mildly entertaining sometimes. Nevruc is just boring and shows up in completely unrelated posts to shake his tiny ladybits around at people.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
Woe you shouldn't of left blackrock i wanted so bad for round 2

i was trying to find a tauren that just landed was not expecting a rogue

next time don't be a limp wrist

http://i46.tinypic.com/359zlad.jpg

Was grinding the raid pets when I happened upon the one warlock that can die to a pve geared combat rogue, was fairly interesting but I had things to do so I didn't stick around.
Edited by Hate on 12/2/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
warlocks have always died to rogues don't try to rewrite 6+ yrs of wow

nice cd abuse, blew your load faster then touching a girl on the leg

round 2 will happen
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
warlocks have always died to rogues don't try to rewrite 6+ yrs of wow

nice cd abuse, blew your load faster then touching a girl on the leg

round 2 will happen

if you have a place in mind I can meet you there real fast

edit: inb4 some area where you can port to a rooftop.
Edited by Hate on 12/2/2012 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Careful Hate, make sure you don't use any of your abilities. Especially the ones that do damage or stop you from taking damage. Those aren't allowed in fights apparently.

In fact, your weapons are too much of a rogue advantage, too. Warlocks can't melee very well. It's not fair, so you should just unequip them.
Edited by Trennas on 12/2/2012 4:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
12/02/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Trennas
Careful Hate, make sure you don't use any of your abilities. Especially the ones that do damage or stop you from taking damage. Those aren't allowed in fights apparently.

I would've thought the fact that I had 0% PVP Power in pve gear compared to the what, 40-50% most players have, would've been a pretty large indicator of what's going to happen. Maybe I was wrong.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Druid
Woe
It's funny because I was afking there on my mage for the same reason, after hitting the instance limit, and after he made a comment about killing the worst warlock in the world as a combat rogue, I told him to screen cap it because you would certainly cry on the forums about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
how will i know that you will not show up with eleventeen other noobs and stage a kill on me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/02/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Antipodus
It's funny because I was afking there on my mage for the same reason, after hitting the instance limit, and after he made a comment about killing the worst warlock in the world as a combat rogue, I told him to screen cap it because you would certainly cry on the forums about it.

thats great bro! good insight now just spin back around in your swivel chair and continue your passionate tweets to justin beiber
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
12/02/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Nevruc
how will i know that you will not show up with eleventeen other noobs and stage a kill on me?

You can just say you really don't want to fight me, you don't need to try to make excuses, it's fine. I have a raid in 30 anyway.
Reply Quote
96 Tauren Druid
Woe
12/02/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Nevruc

thats great bro! good insight now just spin back around in your swivel chair and continue your passionate tweets to justin beiber

The Beib probably plays a lock better than you, to be fair.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/02/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Hate

You can just say you really don't want to fight me, you don't need to try to make excuses, it's fine. I have a raid in 30 anyway.

As soon as we manage to put our 3 kids to bed he will be available.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Woe
12/02/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Sylwa

As soon as we manage to put our 3 kids to bed he will be available.

Raiding now, bleh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]