<Skoll>

85 Worgen Hunter
Ok, so i have been camping skoll for about 2 days now only to have it killed by a horde shaman, and tamed by another hunter. now the other hunter i respect cause she got thier first and im only assuming spent as much time as me to camp it. Please, if you see skoll message me in game I am working day and night to capture him as a pet. I will tip you gold if you assist me. I have npc-scan and overlay which i have located him. Also if anyone knows a percise spawn timer on him that would awesome to know. I so far have Gondria, Arcturis, and Loque. Skoll is what i want sooo badly. If you are horde idc ill make a character and pay you some gold if i have to. but please do not Kill skoll he doesnt drop anything good, nor does he count towards achievement.

If you are a hunter i understand the need for this pet, ill respect you if you respect me. thanks guys.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If I see him, ill be glad to let you know. Let me know if you see Arcturis in kind please?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]