Transfer to Malorne?

classy has always done rbgs... we dont break up

Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
thank you claude on that note id like to take this opportunity to share with you all what <Classy> is all about

to start: /2 <Classy> level 7 horde guild is recruiting exceptional raiders for server first Sinestra. Also got LK (heroic) server first in WOTLK PST with relevant stats OR apply via in-game mail adressed to Yupp.

as it turns out, while we excel at pve many of us are avid pvpers looking to bolster our ranks

we form rated bg groups nightly (provided yupp isnt lagging) our current record is 72-0 making us the top rated battleground guild on the server

it should be note we are looking for exceptional players ONLY while we like to joke around from time to time, when in a rated bg setting or raid setting, we take things VERY seriously

thanks for reading guys!! i look forward to your in-game mails
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
hi yupp

can i join
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
yes madisonlyn
pst for invite
  • Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Priest
    classy domination
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Priest
    15yos seem 20, and 25yos seem 10
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Warrior
    we are still around and actively recruiting.

on that note id like to take this opportunity to share with you all what <Classy> is all about

we form rated bg groups nightly (provided yupp isnt lagging) our current record is 6783-0 making us the top rated battleground guild on the world

as it turns out, while we excel at pve many of us are avid pvpers looking to bolster our ranks

classy has always done rbgs... we dont break up
    Reply Quote
    thank you claude, and it will help to note that i am currently the guild master, as it was passed recently! (thank you grapebeverage ;-] )

furthermore i'd like to make a note that puppett is quite right.

on another note i'd like to add that we are all currently working on our shado-pan talismans currently and we are running allguild members who need theirs through the proper instances etc.

on a side note we are also have a sister guild on the kel'thuzad server (US) we're excelling rapidly there. (lvl 25 guild gladiators etc)

one final note is that it would be well worth anyone's time to at least send an in-game mail. otherwise contact me on skype or through a telegram, hologram, e-mail etc.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]