<Intensity> Recruiting for 25m FL

85 Night Elf Druid
Looking for more folks to join our casual raiding guild. We're currently 7/7 in 25 man, 1/7H in 10 man. We have a lot of part time people to fill spots when others don't show up but we're trying to push for a solid raid group before next patch hits. We'd also like to stay in 25 man format instead of reverting to 10 mans again and so just a few more people that want to raid 3 days a week would be great!

Guild pays for flasks, food during raid time. Talk to Eudaemonea or Augas in game for more information or to apply. Review guild info at Intensityguild.org if you have any questions.

Currently running 25 man Tues/Wed/Thurs and a 10 man on Fridays (maybe Mondays) for alts/people that had schedule conflicts for the 25 man.
Edited by Eudaemonea on 11/11/2011 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Must be geared appropriately (no pvp gear)

Daw
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Additional daw
Edited by Sarìx on 8/28/2011 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
looking for a few ranged that want full time raiding and a healer or two that can do part-time raiding
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
There she was just a-walkin' down the street, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I hate you Yp. Now that's stuck in my head >.<
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"

xD
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Evil boy....

bumping. looking for a few casters!!! you know, the ones that stand in the back and shoot shadow bolts, arcane missiles, lazer beams out of chicken butts... those types of folks!

We are running 2 groups right now. They span pretty much every day of the week except Friday/Saturday. We try our best to get you in raids and work with your schedules.

We actively collect druids. However, there's no real boomkin anywhere to be found in the guild. Bears, cats and trees are all over the damn place though.

Apparently I'm intimidating (?) according to some people so hey, no problem. Talk to Gamble if I scare you. I only bite when the full moon comes out but you should be safe otherwise. Augas is pretty nice too if you can find him on.

Kid free environment. 18+ We don't restrict your gchat except that we try to avoid politics and religion hahaha cause you know how that goes. We're nice people that just like to get !@#$ done. Look us up.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/08/2011 04:30 AMPosted by Eudaemonea
Apparently I'm intimidating (?) according to some people so hey, no problem. Talk to Gamble if I scare you. I only bite when the full moon comes out but you should be safe otherwise. Augas is pretty nice too if you can find him on.

Absolutely horrifying. I think I nearly pissed myself when you enchanted my dagger.

jk
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah I know... I'm like the two headed druid with extra teeth or something lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I somehow doubt that talking to me will help. I am generally nicer up front but growl a little quicker me thinks.

We do need ranged though.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'll take it from here.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump

looking for Tanks for our second group that can show up full time (tues/thurs/mon)

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I can't do it all the time for you, but if I'm on, I'll tank.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I wish I had time to raid I would totally join and be like GO GO LASER CHICKEN!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thanks Squig I'll let them know to look for you if they're short. And Jhette... make time =)

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
did someone say a part time healer?... any room for a noob shammy!

Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
part timers are fine too ... there's consistently at least 1 person missing most nights. Trying to just give that group the best chances at getting !@#$ done =)

how ya been leafy?

oh and they also asked for more ranged. melee heavy in both groups. Did Blizzard delete warlocks or what!
Edited by Eudaemonea on 10/5/2011 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump

now looking for a full time tank (or two...)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump. looking for a little bit of everything atm =)

switched to 25 man and need a few more full time raiders!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]