[H] Geared Healer Looking for ZA Bear Group

85 Goblin Shaman

What the title says, I've healed the run in the RDF four times but my dice are lousy and it's rough finding a decent group. So if any geared tanks or dps are interested leave a message here or in game. I'm on quite often so it shouldn't be hard to find me.

I'm in ilvl 367 gear and can heal the run pretty easily, willing to do the run multiple times until everyone has the bear. Dps need to be able to pull 15-16k or more overall dps (single target needs to be the same, preferably higher), tank needs to be able to handle quick pulls without being reckless.

If any healers are interested I am also able to dps, so feel free to respond.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
me
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Still looking for people who are interested.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
bump.

There must be someone who wants a warm and cuddly troll bear D=
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have been running pug trolls later at night (since i work 2nd shift and it's the only time i play anyway) and the last couple of nights i have gotten 3 pug bear runs in, even got my bear myself. Now i know that's not a common thing to get a really good pug but maybe later at night the odds go up? (And when i say later i mean like after midnight server time).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]