Should I transfer here?

85 Gnome Mage
Okay, folks.

The server I'm currently on is dying. Hell, it's mostly dead. I've spent more time playing with myself and getting achievements over the past few months than I have doing heroics.

So, I'm going to transfer servers. To which one, I'm not sure. I'm going to put in the request on Friday of this week (2 September 2011), so I can be transferred by the end of the Labor Day weekend.

Two characters will be moved; Ulalah(Enchanting/Tailoring) my main, and a space goat Paladin named Glastnost(JC/Mining) that I've been having fun with learning how to tank and heal. The rest of the characters I have literally are too little to worry about and can be re-built rather easily with a weekend of play. I enjoy doing old stuff (Naxx, AQ40, Kara) with my main along with the new stuff (Firelands!). The guild I'm in has disintegrated, but I do have at least one kill on all of the new raid bosses and a kill of Shannox before the guild went away. Being an alternate sucked.

To check out my armory, click over there <----- or here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Ulalah/simple

Anyway, what I'm looking for is a server with a population. With People. With things to do. A guild would be nice too, but that will come with time since I'd like to get my feet wet and see what's going on at the server before allying myself with a particular guild.

Is this a good server for me to transfer to? What I'm looking for is the following:

US CST or PST based, or raid times that start around 8:30pm or 9:00pm CST. This means I actually have a chance to get into a raid once my kids are asleep!
PVE or PVP: I've played on a PvE server since I got started, just a bit before Burning Crusade hit. I've just recently (as in January, this year) started PvPing. I'm not very good, I admit, but I am willing to learn and try. So, PvE gets a preference, but PvP may win out if nothing else looks promising. If you've got a PvP server, I'd like Alliance/Horde to be at around a 50-50 ratio, or close to that.

I'd be ever so grateful, and thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
In the immortal words of Earra

www.wowprogress.com

I think you will see a lot of Alliance Guilds up there...
Reply Quote
My words are immortal?
.. and here I thought all they were... were easily forgotten ramblings from a server troll.
I... I think I win. I think I win WoW.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
See. Two Disc priests coexisting on my raid team. Two Disc priests coexisting on the forums. Not for the Weakened Souls...
Reply Quote
Ooo hoo hoo. I see what you did there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/30/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Ulalah
I've spent more time playing with myself
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]