Barov > You

100 Orc Warlock
Listen here. I'm taking over these forums now, as I did many years ago. I'm tired of all the schoolboy chatter and !!@##-footing around. Time to once again dominate this server, forums and all. I am what your children strive to be. I am hated by all and loved only through obsession. I am who your wife is thinking about while she's in bed with you. I am the whisper in the wind. I am the legend of old and the slayer of puppies because I just don't feel sorrow for your primitive need to feel warmth. I am king of PvP and second to none. I am Barov. I am all. Expect more, suck less.

Aww Snap!! It's da Barov Beatdown!!!
Reply Quote
14 Human Warlock
I heard that you've been sh!t ever since you got your Merc Glad title. A warrior friend from frostmane tells me so.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
I miss chasing you around EPL.
Why aren't you human anymore?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Haha look who it is... I heard u were still playing on horde this is stalker I'm sure u remember me lol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
08/30/2011 03:37 PMPosted by Feltits
I heard that you've been sh!t ever since you got your Merc Glad title. A warrior friend from frostmane tells me so.

Your warrior friend sounds a bit butthurt because he couldn't obtain such a prestigious title like I did. Sucks to suck at something you've played for 6 years, doesn't it?
Reply Quote
14 Human Warlock
08/30/2011 06:49 PMPosted by Barov

Your warrior friend sounds a bit butthurt because he couldn't obtain such a prestigious title like I did. Sucks to suck at something you've played for 6 years, doesn't it?

PFFHCHCHFPGHHFKJFPPCHCHCCHPFFFFFFFFlol
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I miss chasing you around EPL.
Why aren't you human anymore?

Yeah that was so much fun. Ive been on and off WoW for years now..as soon as new content comes back I come back then get quickly bored with the game. Ive been toon hopping as of late between two Paladins and a Rogue as well. That's why people haven't really seen me on my Warlock much.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
It's true Barov is god.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
It's true Barov is god.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's true Barov is god.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
It's true Barov is god.
Reply Quote
It's true Barov is god.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
It's true Barov is god.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Lol looped carried a lot of people in first seasons
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Are you kidding me? He just AFKed every match while I dominated every game. I 1v3 all the way to the top. Also, I got this title in 3v3. Also I'm, the best.
Reply Quote
36 Troll Druid
08/30/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Stab
Lol looped carried a lot of people in first seasons

says the guy who got carried by Blazzed
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Also I don't even wear my Merciless Gladiator title. i wear my High Warlord title. Also I wear Salty when I'm feeling homosexual.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Lol blazzed carried someone? They yelled at blazzed in 5s so much lol especially trunix
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/695/barovtroll.jpg/#
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Let's be clear here, Barov. You're who I think of when I'm in bed with my wife. Your awesomeness knows no bounds.

Wait, who are you again?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]