New Christian Guild on Thunderhorn

90 Worgen Rogue
As a member of Narrow Path, just wanted to welcome you to the server.

Also to kind of answer your question Wooha, unfortunately even if all Christians wanted to join the same guild it would not be possible due to limitations (toon limits) imposed by Blizzard. I would also hazard a guess that while there might be a commonality in our beliefs, there will still be a differing of opinions on the direction/focus of the guild (PvP, Raiding, Leveling, etc...). I'm sure it would be nice for you though to have them all in one guild so you only have to look for one Guild tag :p
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
So I had asked a simple question, it was reported and deleted. I surely hope it wasn't reported by any of the good faithed people here... I know all of you are all understanding and open to answer any questions.

Right?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 13, 18, 20, 23, 24, 25.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So I had asked a simple question, it was reported and deleted. I surely hope it wasn't reported by any of the good faithed people here... I know all of you are all understanding and open to answer any questions.

Right?

thats the christian way!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Welcome to the server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Welcome to Thunderhorn! God Bless.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
While I'm all for the fellowship of like-minded individuals, I'm curious about the apparent division indicated by the numerous Christian guilds. I understand a Horde/Alliance side for an overall single "guild" (different versions of the same guild to encompass both factions), but I can now think of three separate Christian guilds: Narrow Path (Horde/Alliance), By His Stripes (Horde), and now The Adopted.

Theoretically, wouldn't they be united under a single guild banner? Or perhaps the difference lies in the guild's practical focus: say, one group wanted PVE and another wanted PVP (though I'd hardly consider this cause for dividing a guild into two).

Is it a theological difference? If so, as someone with a B.A. in Theology, I'd be rather curious about that.

Using your thoughts then why are they many raiding guilds on both Horde and Alliance? Why aren't they all in one guild as well? They are of like minds right? Wanting to down end game content?

: )

Sym
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Let's get some Jesus up in here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Χριστός ἀνέστη! or for you non Greek readers

Christos Anesti! and Welcome to Thunderhorn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]